• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      With the Borderlands so infused with the reality-altering power of The Void, mutants and people with extraordinary powers are quite commonplace.
      While some settlements cast out those that are different (a decision they usually live to regret), most are more welcoming, when you live in a world where everything is trying to kill you, any help is appreciated no matter how strange the source.

Presenting the Ringtail Vixen, a special character in the game Kingdom Death:- Monster. Her heightened reflexes and superior strength come in handy when fighting giant monsters.
      I have fairly mixed feelings about this one, I'm happy with some parts like her tails and leggings, but not so much with others like her face (I'm really starting to struggle with these smaller faces) and her club (I never did figure out a decent colour to paint it), but overall she doesn't look too bad.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here's 07002, Baran Blacktree, Veteran Warrior sculpted by Bobby Jackson. I painted it with Reaper’s MSP acrylics and shaded with Citadel inks. Also, I use Vallejo Acrylic Matt Varnish for the first time on this model. I like that varnish, it's perfectly flat and don't add any artificial reflection. I 3d printed the base to match with the tiles on the diorama it will eventually be displayed on.

• By Mocha
      Hi folks,

My very first snow base! I haven't attempted Non-Metallic Metal on a shield like this before and I'm happy with how it's turned out :)

Thanks,
      Mocha
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Mr. Lovely Locks (aka Gadrock), a character from the game Kingdom Death:- Monster. He's prepared to face the unspeakable horrors lurking in the darkness with nothing more than a jawbone knuckleduster and an overgrown fringe.

Really pleased with this one, I'm happy with how his skin turned out and I didn't make a mess painting all those cuts he's acquired. 

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Volturnos, a character from the Idoneth (or Sea Elf) faction in the Warhammer:- Age of Sigmar game by Games Workshop.

Not my best work, I struggled in quite a few places (particularly with the fish) so a lot of it has ended up being painted rather basically, even by my standards.
      But I did get it finished, so I'll count this as a partial victory.

• Who's Online   16 Members, 0 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)