Getting to Know You August 2019 presented by MvM

ManvsMini

8 hours ago, ManvsMini said:

Question for August 28th:

What's the first thing you do in the morning, and the last thing you do at night? (besides "wake up" and "go to bed", and if you work odd shifts, just go by what you consider to be your morning/night)

Put on/take off my glasses

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Inarah said:

I wouldn't mind trying lawn clippings. Is that considered weird?  Toothpaste, meh. Canned dog food and that chocolate pudding in cups smells about the same, taste is probably close.   They could match barf with apricot and nobody would be able to tell the difference. 

Good thing I swore off jelly beans (again). 

When they were "Bertie Botts Beans" I really liked both the Grass and Dirt flavors. They tasted a lot like a greenhouse smells.

I was the only one of my friends brave enough to try vomit. It was, as expected, awful.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

What's the first thing you do in the morning, and the last thing you do at night? (besides "wake up" and "go to bed", and if you work odd shifts, just go by what you consider to be your morning/night)

regret being awake. usually try and figure out how long before I need to wake up.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

First thing - go to the bathroom

Last thing - snuggle with my wife (unless she's already fallen asleep on the couch)

Edited by Disciple of Sakura
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, ManvsMini said:

Devotions first thing. Last thing, kiss my wife.

Yeah, I am completely boring...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

I turn the annoying screechy thing next to the glasses off first.  Man, my alarm is annoying. 

My alarm clock is my phone?  It has about 67 noise options...

Some are unannoying. 

There is a clock radio. Choice of one noise or random over the air sounds. But that thing loses track of what time it is, so easily... 

...it’s become a pointless device. 

• Like 5

12 hours ago, ManvsMini said:

Trust me on this...you don't want to know.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, ManvsMini said:

"Morning":

Wake up

Roll over

Snuggle partner

Find/put on glasses

Check phone (determine time)

Decide from there

"Evening":

Shower

Brush teeth

Climb steps

Bed

Remove glasses

Sleep

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, ManvsMini said:

First thing I do is check my messages. I sleep odd hours so there’s always messages 

last thing I do is watch some RiffTrax or mst3k with Shan

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, TGP said:

My alarm clock is my phone?  It has about 67 noise options...

Some are unannoying. 

There is a clock radio. Choice of one noise or random over the air sounds. But that thing loses track of what time it is, so easily... 

...it’s become a pointless device. 

Ah, but I suspect your phone doesn't randomly choose between obnoxiously quiet and blaringly loud.  So I use ye Olde plugs into the wall alarm clock. 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, ManvsMini said:

Check my phone for work messages.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Ah, but I suspect your phone doesn't randomly choose between obnoxiously quiet and blaringly loud. 

It goes with whatever sound I told it to use... 

• Like 5

14 hours ago, ManvsMini said:

In the mornings the first thing I do after turning off the alarm is to convince a 100 pound, senior dog that she needs to get off my legs. Then I go use the bathroom and brush my teeth. On the weekends it's reversed and she has to convince me to get up and let her out. 

In the evenings I give the wife a kiss goodnight, crawl into bed, and then try to read while a 100 pound, senior dog takes her time getting comfortable on top of me. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5