Sign in to follow this  
Glitterwolf

Asar Crypt Lord by Glitterwolf

He looks to be doing some choreographed number a la Michael Jackson. I'd say that was pretty plucky for a long dead Egyptian.

That aside, the Tomb King Fellow painted & based up BEAUTIFULLY...one of you best efforts. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, malefactus said:

He looks to be doing some choreographed number a la Michael Jackson. I'd say that was pretty plucky for a long dead Egyptian.

That aside, the Tomb King Fellow painted & based up BEAUTIFULLY...one of you best efforts. VERY WELL DONE!

Thanks Al!

He might be a fan of The Bangles song Walk Like And Egyptian!

I got a whole army of Mummies and Anubi Warriors waiting, so expect more soon.

Just now, Darcstaar said:

That’s some great work.  Nice snake, and great patina weathering of the sword.

Thanks!

I used Scale 75 metallics and some Reaper Carnage Red for the swor,d.

• Like 3

Just now, Iridil said:

Nice contrast with the purple against the bandages - like the 'skin' color too - 

Thank you!

Skin is Scale 75 Undead Flesh highlighted with Resurrection Flesh and adding a little White.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Gadgetman! said:

Where''s the goat?

you can't write such a long into about a missing goat, and not have one show up in the pictures...

Hrmph! You're going to make me paint a goat, aren't you?

Come to think of it...I do have one left from the animal set @TaleSpinner sculpted.

Maybe I will paint it and have it wander among the Undead then.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Come to think of it...I do have one left from the animal set @TaleSpinner sculpted.

Oddly, printableheroes . com just released a goat in their line up. Neat, yes but out of all the creatures, he could draw & put up thou??? :rock:

(Being that I'm a Patreon with him, my only one too, I was expecting other more useful "figures")

BTW, great colors on those. My Weds group once they are done with "liberating the gnome slaves from alien humanoids that drink blood" adventure will be heading back into the desert to get caught up in a ancient feud between a adult blue dragon & a powerful mummy-wizard. Nice inspiration if I decide to put colors on any of the mummy's minions.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, haldir said:

Oddly, printableheroes . com just released a goat in their line up. Neat, yes but out of all the creatures, he could draw & put up thou??? :rock:

(Being that I'm a Patreon with him, my only one too, I was expecting other more useful "figures")

BTW, great colors on those. My Weds group once they are done with "liberating the gnome slaves from alien humanoids that drink blood" adventure will be heading back into the desert to get caught up in a ancient feud between a adult blue dragon & a powerful mummy-wizard. Nice inspiration if I decide to put colors on any of the mummy's minions.

I used the Cow of the set for a Nativity Scene a few years ago.

Still have the goat and the pig. So I might paint it up for the Egyptian Undead Army.

Thanks for the kind words, don't forget to show them off if you do paint a few mummies.

56 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Give the goat glowing red eyes then!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Rigel said:

Nice work, and sweet backgrounds! 

Thank you, glad you like him!

• Like 2