Sign in to follow this  
Rigel

77410: Foo Dog and Bombshell's Ping Panda

The Panda is well done and cute!

The Foo Dog in Jade is wonderful, I love that effect!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Nice work on the foo dog. That figure has been in my to-do list forever.   Ping is cute and nicely done.  Another I need to paint. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks, all! I got lucky on that green highlight. It's a wonderful sculpt, and so is the tiny wee panda! 

That jade is amazing - you nailed it!  And Ping is TCFW ( but he probably doesn't need to know that).

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Paradoxical Mouse
      Not sure what her proper title is, considering there are something like 6 different maelee minis. I will be painting her up as Ashriel 'Ashes', one of my favorite personal characters. She's been cleaned up now. Going to try to paint her up to the best of my ability.

Critic and criticism very much desired during this thread. Please don't spare my feelings on her.

This year's Certificate after last year's bronze at reapercon has me frustrated and I need to get a Silver next year (a gold would be amazing, but I don't think my abilities will be refined enough to have 0 mistakes).

• By Paradoxical Mouse
      So I decided I needed a Bombshell Dog tag. So I went and dug out the only Bombshell model in my collection - the Morihalda bust. Getting her ready for reapercon will be a challenge, but after tonight, I think I'm up for it.

I'm really happy with her skin on her face and chest. Not sure what to do about the furry ears, though.

• By SamuraiJack
      Working on my Reapercon piece.. still trying to get the skin tone highlights right.  Probably need to thin my paints more..

Paints used:

Skin:
      Scale 75 Inktensity Olive
      Vallejo Red Leather + 9025 Burgundy wine
      9305 Tarnished Copper
      Vallejo Red Leather
      Vallejo Red Leather + 9306 New copper
      9686 Gothic Crimson

Hair:
      29843 HD Solid black
      9137 Blackened Brown

Leather:
      Scale 75 Inktensity Chestnut
      Scale 75 Inktensity Wood
      9670 Pumpkin Orange
      Vallejo transparent orange
      Liquitex Burnt Umber Ink
      Liquitex Raw Sienna Ink
      Liquitex Burnt Sienna Ink

• By Rigel
      A lovely sculpt from Bombshell, Mi-Sher is billed as a Mongolian princess. I had a lot of fun with her dress.

This post seems as good as any for a pair of Chinese Pirates I got years ago from Eureka. They both have a pudao or glaive. They were among my first forays into freehand back in the day--the one with the hat has a silver loong dragon on his back, and the hatless one, a crane. 

• By Rigel
      "Greetings. I hear tell. As some of you in this town. Fancy yourselves Tinkerers."

Robots in hats are always great. And I've done enough shiny new 'bots for a while. So here's a rusty bucket-of-bolts in a battered bowler! Tried to make any remaining paint look battered and chipped.

Also, here is M4R1A, clearly a Metropolis reference. But I got an idea in my head and made her into a clockwork angel with watch-part wings and a double halo of glory. 

Guest appearances by 91002, Hellstromme, 80031, Decker Lugstampf, and 59009, Mad Scientist (Female), who have already gotten their own Weird West posts elsewhere. 
  • Who's Online   33 Members, 4 Anonymous, 123 Guests (See full list)