• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By PhantomAquarist
      Had a lot of fun painting this one! :D

• By Hack Mini Painter
      It's all finished. The grass came in, and I finally finished the sword to my liking. For more pics click here.

Thanks for looking,
      HMP

• By Hack Mini Painter
      Not an original color for Ragnaros, but I like the direction things are headed. The bulk of the plate is done, and other parts are just blocked or primed. The base is also just at stage 1, dirt grime, bones etc to come. Critiques are welcome at any stage.

I think the shoulder edges will be gold (brass, copper and other options are still on the table at this time). I'm going to go with glowing green for the eyes, and a gold crown (flames an option), but we'll see...

Hack

• By Lollicant
      My first Reaper Forum post! Please give constructive criticism if you have any suggestions!

At first I was going to make this dark priest Caucasian, but then decided to go for a “Abdul Alhazred” feel, complete with human flesh scroll and inscribed in blood.

I am glad to be on the forum and will post more on my extended “sinister graveyard cult” that I am working on!

• By Chaoswolf
      Some of you are old enough to remember the old Dungeons and Dragons toy line from way back when. In that toy line, they featured an evil fighter named Warduke. He also made one appearance in the cartoon, and was given stats (more than once) for use in the pencil and paper RPG.

I have decided to make/convert a copy of him for myself.

This is who I'm talking about for those that don't know, or remember:

He got brought back for 3.0 or 3.5 edition D&D, too:

Now, that's some pretty cool artwork, and my apologies to Mr. Reynolds, but it's wrong. Warduke is LEFT handed.
      See?

Anyway, now that we all know who I'm talking about, I chose the Bones version of Goldar : http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/goldar/latest/77047 
      to use as the base for this project.

And this is what I've gotten done so far:

Hand removed for a weapon swap, left arm armor sculpted with GS, started reshaping the left boot.
  • Who's Online   24 Members, 2 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)