• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Nightwing
      This the bonus figure that came in Grenadier Dragon Lords 9602 Red Dragon II, circa 1989.  See my work on the Dragon here: https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/82205-grenadier-9602-red-dragon-ii/

This guy mimics the dragon’s colors, but not very well. Overall a pretty plain mini. Im terrible with reds. Damned colorblindness...

• By Vacaroja
      Ready to protect the temple! (I don't know which temple, but they're protecting it.)

My three favorites are the archer, the crossbowman, and the guy with the big mace.

• By Vacaroja
      Some old school orcs painted up with the old school inspiration of things like classic AD&D art and The Hobbit cartoon from the '70s. Had a lot of fun with these guys because of their character.

Pic heavy one today as the camera was refusing to focus well on groups for some reason.

I like this guy because he looks nervous.

This guy is one of my favorites because of his dynamic pose.

• By Vacaroja
      Pulled out one of the many in my old school collection and finally painted it up.  Part of my New Year's resolution which is to not buy any new minis this year and paint what I already own, some of which goes back 30+ years.  At some point I may put together a resolution WIP thread to help me stay focused.

Mixed up somewhere in the depths of my cases are the people that came with this beast and someday maybe I'll get to them.  If I can find them and all their parts!

• By Nightwing
      This fountain is from Grenadier's Dragon Lords range: "Encounter at the Forest of Elvenwold" box set, circa 1982. I've cleaned, pinned, and primed it. 

• Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)