Wednesday Evening - Post Pizza Dungeon Gaming?

Green Eyed Monster

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Sylverthorne said:

... This sounds like some sessions from my group, tbh. 

I have a Thing; make me laugh hard enough, and Good Thngs Will Happen For You; I call it the Ded GM Award. ^^

This is how I do inspiration rewards during my 5e games at the flgs.

Last week we had a 10 year old cast lightning bolt on a black pudding.....he rolled & got a great number like 36 or so. The joy on his face was suddenly replaced with the saddest face I've seen in awhile when I told him it was immune + it split into 2 puddings. :lol:

I gave him a inspiration token due to the party had good laugh due to his facial expression.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

23 hours ago, Crowley said:

If anyone is interested in some old school dungeon crawling, I'd be up for running a game! 

ooh yes.  miss a good crawl.  How old school we talking?

Edit... I should ready the rest of the thread and now I know :)  Of course, I am also tempted by a certian cat who mentioned running a goblins game that I've never got to play......

Edited by Cygnwulf
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I will be arriving early afternoon on wednesday for a change instead of the usual rush in late thursday and run out again on sunday mid day.  I would welcome the opportunity for some old school gaming and some new.  I also have at least one other who might be interested as well.  I dont want to swamp the party but I would like to get some gaming in. 

as for type, name the ruleset and I can play with it. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Sylverthorne said:

... This sounds like some sessions from my group, tbh. 

I have a Thing; make me laugh hard enough, and Good Thngs Will Happen For You; I call it the Ded GM Award. ^^

I remember a game called Exalted that spelled it out in the rulebook.  When describing your actions, if the GM enjoys your description, either because it is suitably epic or otherwise entertaining, the GM should give you bonus dice to your roll.  

• Like 1

On 8/4/2019 at 9:33 PM, Crowley said:

I'll be running classic D&D (rules cyclopedia). If you're not familiar with it, a retro clone called Labyrinth Lord is like 98% the same, and is available for free. Shall I bring pretend, or are you interested in rolling up your own characters?

Either way works for me... I'll see if I can find a copy of the rules...  (got it ... a free pdf is out there)

If we draw up characters in advance... what level and what restrictions/bonuses /modifications if any?

Edited by Dragoneye
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Shadowphaze said:

Noob here.  Is pizza dungeon a restaurant?  Or a combination of games and just pizza?

Designed as the kickoff event for ReaperCon it's a Wednesday Night meet and greet in the Convention Center, with Pizza and soft drinks.

There should also be an area with Classic Arcade Games and Pinball Machines.

Lots of getting caught up with old friends and making new ones.

It's a nice place to hang out and just chill for a while before the Con kicks off on Thursday Morning.

GEM

Twinkle Twinkle

• Like 2