Sign in to follow this  
Ducknuck84

77004 Cave Troll

Only used 8 colors for the troll. Base coated him in Reaper's troll flesh and harvest brown for the loincloth. Then a wash with citadel Nuln oil wash and Vallejo sepia wash for the cloth. Next a highlight of orc flesh over almost all of the muscles leaving just enough of the base and wash showing for the deep valleys of the muscles. Finally a glaze of troll flesh over the whole thing to blend it all together. Final touches were desert sand for the claws/teeth, coal black for the hair which was highlighted with Dark elf highlights and ogre flesh for the eyes. I think some of the new troll from Bones 4 have probably surpassed this old cave troll but one reason I like him is that he is the same size and almost the same look as the old DnD chainmail battered troll skeleton mini.

1366365238_cavetroll.thumb.jpg.cd8158cf96a1e232dd8d7657b85a1c2b.jpg1082456187_cavetroll2.thumb.jpg.206e853c6f00cf80bd67d792f48fba34.jpg

• Like 20

4 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Well done!

I like the classic look of this one!

Thanks. that's what I was going for. Sometimes just cant go wrong with a classic look

• Like 3