• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lazarp
      So I had this mini for some time, it was damaged, missing an arm and a hand. I repaired it using some bits and repainted it. Here's the WIP topic. I like how everything turned out, thanks for looking! 
      Some before and after photos:

• By lazarp
      So a while ago I bought 10 of these prepainted wizkids merfolk minis off ebay for cheap. The paintjob on them is horrible but I like the sculpts quite a lot and my dnd group used them all the time during our underwater adventure campaign and was quite happy with th. One of them was missing an arm and I just put her in "to do" box and didn't use her in my games. After some time I chopped of her hand for another project and in the end I was left with an armless and handles mermaid.

Since my bits box has grown quite substantially during the last year I decided to pick something out for her in the arms and hands department and also repaint her. 
      I will post updates on the process here and in the end make a new topic in the show off section. I'm open to comments, criticism and sugestions and I hope you like this proces!
      Thank you for looking! 
    • By Pochi
      This was my entry in the Reaper Facebook Quarterly Painting Contest. I wanted her to look like she is living in a magical cavern. I had a whole vision for how I wanted her base and I mostly pulled it off. She turned out pretty much how I envisioned her. It took way more work than I anticipated but I learned a whole lot about making scenic bases! I ended up buying a router and having my husband help me create the cave in the side of the plinth.

She sits on the base so I can still grab her and put her on the table for D&D if I want to. My only issue with her is that she is difficult to photograph! I don't have a good picture of the back.

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

Who's a good boy,
      Kev!
    • By lazarp
      So here's three more, just quick drybrushes but I think they are good enough for my dnd table. Hope you like them too! 

First one is an umberhulk:

before repainting:

The second one is also an umberhulk I guess (painted by my sister):

before:

The last one is a gorgon, simplest paintjob but effective I'd say:

before:

• Who's Online   18 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)