Sign in to follow this  
lazarp

Another gormiti toy repaint

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lazarp
      So I had this mini for some time, it was damaged, missing an arm and a hand. I repaired it using some bits and repainted it. Here's the WIP topic. I like how everything turned out, thanks for looking! 
      Some before and after photos:

• By lazarp
      So a while ago I bought 10 of these prepainted wizkids merfolk minis off ebay for cheap. The paintjob on them is horrible but I like the sculpts quite a lot and my dnd group used them all the time during our underwater adventure campaign and was quite happy with th. One of them was missing an arm and I just put her in "to do" box and didn't use her in my games. After some time I chopped of her hand for another project and in the end I was left with an armless and handles mermaid.

Since my bits box has grown quite substantially during the last year I decided to pick something out for her in the arms and hands department and also repaint her. 
      I will post updates on the process here and in the end make a new topic in the show off section. I'm open to comments, criticism and sugestions and I hope you like this proces!
      Thank you for looking! 
    • By Pochi
      This was my entry in the Reaper Facebook Quarterly Painting Contest. I wanted her to look like she is living in a magical cavern. I had a whole vision for how I wanted her base and I mostly pulled it off. She turned out pretty much how I envisioned her. It took way more work than I anticipated but I learned a whole lot about making scenic bases! I ended up buying a router and having my husband help me create the cave in the side of the plinth.

She sits on the base so I can still grab her and put her on the table for D&D if I want to. My only issue with her is that she is difficult to photograph! I don't have a good picture of the back.

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

Who's a good boy,
      Kev!
    • By lazarp
      So here's three more, just quick drybrushes but I think they are good enough for my dnd table. Hope you like them too! 

First one is an umberhulk:

before repainting:

The second one is also an umberhulk I guess (painted by my sister):

before:

The last one is a gorgon, simplest paintjob but effective I'd say:

before:

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 56 Guests (See full list)