planetmut

Axe Cultist by Harwood Hobbies

5 hours ago, planetmut said:

And the fact he can't get She Sells Sanctuary out of his head is just a bonus.

Wouldn't have been my first musical selection for axe wielding mayhem, but upon further reflection I can see it. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Thoramel said:

Wouldn't have been my first musical selection for axe wielding mayhem, but upon further reflection I can see it. 

The cult :-)

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By stormbreach
      Hi all.  I may have finished this guy in record time.  I am trying this new thing where when I want to stop and get up from my desk... I don't .  This is a bugbear that I just primed with a couple others even though I didn't really have any strong feelings about him.  But as I started working on him I started to get more excited, which is something that's been happening to me more now.  I just start a mini to get more stuff painted and end up liking the job.  I have started to put more effort into highlighting because I got a nudge here on the forums and I am so glad I did.  I really like the work I did on his armour, bringing the scales up to a brighter orange and ticking the edges with silver to make it look like the orange was paint wearing off.  In person he really glitters with that silver, something that didn't quite come across in the picture.  I like the highlighting I did with his skin and loincloth and also the silver rivets on the arm and shin guards.  I hope you all like him too!

• By aku-chan
      Presenting The Fighter (Echoes of Death version), she's a Kingdom Death: Monster re-imagining of their existing The Fighter mini, who, in turn, was Kingdom Deaths take on a generic fighter class character.

Quite pleased with this one. She took a while as I kept finding bits I'd missed hiding under her hair, and I rushed her shield in the end (it needs at least one more highlight, but my hands have been really shaky recently and I didn't want to mess it up) so I may put a bit more work in at a later date.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By dunker79
      I am back!!! After 8 months of not touching my brush, I am a tad bit rusty. Hope you like my take on Varaug. C&c is always welcome!

• By Metalchaos
      Good day everyone, here is a classic Orc model from Ral Partha I painted some time ago. It's a 25mm tall metal "lead" model sculpted by Jeff Wilhelm and was part of TSR D&D 10-512 Monsters Boxed Set produced in 1992.

• By aku-chan
      Started working on the Echoes of Death set. I have the whole set, but I also have an appalling track record when it comes to actually finishing my Kingdom Death figures, so I'm just building and painting them one at a time.

Starting with the Fighter (who's gigantic):-

So far, I've made a start on her skin:-

It's a basecoat of 1:1 Elf Skin/Rosy Skin with a Flesh Shade Wash.

I stopped here and took a piccy so I could get some idea of where her eyes are, I think buying some sort of magnifier is in my future.
  • Who's Online   30 Members, 3 Anonymous, 185 Guests (See full list)