Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 72moonglum
      Hello all you fine lovers of all things Reaper!

So working little by little on my little Reaper IV pieces, and this is the one I've just finished, a hardy little caveman, or cave person as to not offend those that care about those things.

I'm working on the other three as well, but this is the first one I've completed.  More to come soon...

• By Auberon
      Ziba got started some time ago now as an excuse to try out the scale 75 fantasy and games copper nmm set that I had purchased and not really used.  TBH I like their original line of paints better and I'm not sure I'll buy more of the F&G line.  So after the copper, she got some red skin, firey hair, and then proceeded to sit until I decided to finish her up this weekend. I tried something I don't usually do for the sword hilts, and am not excited by how it turned out, but she is ready for the hypothetical tabletop none the less.

• By Auberon
      Garghuk got painted a few months ago, but I don't recall posting him.  He was still sitting out when I grabbed the camera earlier so I took a few shots of him as well.  He had started off as a "learn to use the airbrush" project, but given I didn't really know what I was doing he ended up getting mostly done by hand.

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/brassmonkeygames/ian-millers-grim-tarock

About
      Below you will find a sample of two cards from each of the four Suits - Citadels, Chaos, Fish and Trees. Each Suit is comprised of 14 cards (2-10, Ace, Knave, Knight, Queen and King).
      You can see more of Ian's work on his website, or you can follow him on Instagram:

[I've removed the website links to conform to the boards rules, if you want them visit the KS]
    • By Kev!
      Howdy,

For International Mini Painting Month I'm bearly getting started...

Grrrrr,
      Kev!
  • Who's Online   14 Members, 0 Anonymous, 280 Guests (See full list)