Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MagicBrew
      “Is that a troll over there?”

“Oi, so, as I were sayin’, it’s like we’re the blokes doin’ all the fighting and whatnot, but they’re makin’ a lot more coin and owning all the land, see? It’s not fair, and I were sayin’ just th’other day to Mikey that we should—“

ROOOOOOOOOOOOAR

“Uhoh.”
    • By MagicBrew
      “Hans, have you ever had a look at our uniforms?”

“Nah. Why?”
      “Well it’s just... it’s just that they’ve got skulls on them.”

“Yeah... so?”
      “Hans... are we the baddies?”
    • By 72moonglum
      Hello everybody,
      so once these came out in retail I was really pretty thrilled and bought some as soon as possible.  Now that I've taken photos I see tons of errors, but oh well, I'm probably not going to fix anything any more with these two.  

I'd like to just mention that these two little gnomes were great fun to paint and as my second and third Bones Black figures that I've painted, I do enjoy working with the material.  I did prime them, and the only real issue I had was those first coats of primer, and also a first coat of paint sticking on the figure properly (yes I washed them before starting to paint). Also removing the flash was a bit different than removing flash from metal, but not a horrible inconvenience.

Anyway, here they are, hope you enjoy them!

and the lovely pair together:

• By 72moonglum
      So I have finally painted my first Bones Black figures, Juliana the Herbalist and it really was a very nice experience, far better than painting the normal Bones white squishy material. The detail is far crisper and cleaner and this figure was just really nice, not really a warrior or adventurer running around with sword or staff, just hanging out in her garden.  Those two little balls on her sides I thought originally were hedgehogs, but I think they must have just been pine cones.
      Anyway, enjoy!
    • By SparrowMarie
      One of the pieces from Bones 4 that I was most excited about was this one. The Fungal Queen is very regal IMO. I'm using a color palette based on a Blood Mushroom. I hope to not add (many) more colors than the ones shown below. I may not even use all of those. So far I've gotten her skin (somewhat) base coated and the mushroom top is more or less finished. Lots of touch-ups and tweaks but very happy so far.

• Who's Online   36 Members, 2 Anonymous, 84 Guests (See full list)