Sign in to follow this  
golldan

Red Dragon - WizKids

Thanks - I do get inspired by what I see on these forums, and by the tips and techniques that everyone shares... So thanks for that!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pochi
      My son's DM wanted a purple beholder with red eyes.

• By Pochi
      I had an itch to paint some horses so this is one of the horses from the Wizkids Adventure Camp set. I have always loved horses and greys are my favorite!

• By Thoramel
      Had an idea about having some sort of drow captain with a trained giant spider as a bodyguard for an upcoming session. I already had Reaper's Dark Elf Elite and the wizkids spider and I figured they would work well together. I ended up really liking the combination, may have to get a few more of those spiders.

• By Neatpete
      The new Kickstarter got me motivated to dig up some old bones. I realized after all these years I have never painted a dragon, so I got after it. Rather happy with how this came out.

• By lexomatic
      I decided to do the shark too. I'll post to where I've completed but still lots to do. So much that I've given up on my whale shark plans.
      This is photographing way better than it looks in person.

Then I did turquoise ink on the clear plastic and ashen blue and vgc glacier blue and turquoise ink wash on shark.

Then I started working in rubber /highlight and teal ink and spectral glow for the whale shark markings.

Now I've added a bit more rubber on the top

• Who's Online   14 Members, 0 Anonymous, 289 Guests (See full list)