Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By stormbreach
      Hi all.  I just finished the Colossal Skeleton that I've had for a couple years now.  For the longest time I was holding off because I was afraid of doing a mini so much bigger than all the rest.  I've gotten some nice reviews on some of my recent stuff so I decided to take the plunge and try my hand at my first large figure.  I have several sets much larger than even this guy so I had to start somewhere.  The closeup pics show how much work I did on the fur for the back lioncloth as well as the wood grain lines I painted on the planks on his right thigh.  I based him on a wooden plaque my mom was getting rid of that I painted black.  I was doing more work on the base, it was supposed to have some more colours in it but I messed up on the drybrushing so I called it finished and hid the mistake with some static grass .  So far one friend has told me the blue rags pull him out of the mini because they look too new and blue while the rest of him is old and rotted.  Maybe he could do with some more staining on the blue but it doesn't bother me much.  Anyways, enough preamble, I hope you all like him enough as my first large mini!

Edit: forgot to apologize for the make-believe "lightbox" photos, but that's how it goes.

• By JudgeSamson
      Here's the creepiest mini I own, and my wife's least favorite!  

• By lazarp
      So here's three more, just quick drybrushes but I think they are good enough for my dnd table. Hope you like them too! 

First one is an umberhulk:

before repainting:

The second one is also an umberhulk I guess (painted by my sister):

before:

The last one is a gorgon, simplest paintjob but effective I'd say:

before:

• By lazarp
      This mushroom guy was painted up by my sister. I like her work on this one. I hope you do too  Here are the before and after pics

• By lazarp
      So I got a bunch of gormiti toys for cheap. They actaually make great large dnd monsters. This one was done quick and simple but I think it looks quite good for the tabletop. Here are before and after pics. Cheers! 

• Who's Online   36 Members, 0 Anonymous, 75 Guests (See full list)