Sign in to follow this  
Metalchaos

02771, Lorus Hightower

3 hours ago, paintybeard said:

That's a really lovely strong, glowing yellow. Which paint?

I primed it white, first did a light 09047, fair skin layer and then a 09408, candlelight yellow layer. I shaded with a brown wash and highlighted with candlelight yellow and did a final light highlight with a mix and candlelight yellow and white. Reaper’s MSP paint and Citadel ink.

• Like 4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lostraven
      I started working on the wizards from the Bone 4 core set. I was originally running through the usual themes - brown, grey, red etc. but this colour scheme on a different figure really caught my eye and I thought it would work on this figure. I didn't realize he was supposed to be an evil wizard until I looked it up on line (sku 03847 by Bobby Jackson btw). But hey evil wizards can like bright colours too, right?

• By 72moonglum
      Hello guys and gals!
      Here is one of the minis I just finished this morning, a Ral Partha Kindly Old Wizard, I think sculpted by Dennis Mize.  Sadly I forgot about the "old" part in the Kingly Old Wizard, and made his beard much more brown than a really old wizard would have I'm thinking.  

This is one of the Ral Partha Imports that Dennis Mize sculpted based on some old Citadel miniatures.  So anyhoos, here he is, feigning friendliness!

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Tricia Harker, a member of Monkey Kings gang (she takes Tripitaka's place, I guess they felt it was inappropriate to give a Buddhist monk a machine gun) in the game Twisted by Demented Games.

Couldn't quite work out what to do with her weird boots, but the rest turned out okay.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Bustawolf
      Been on a metal kick lately. 

• By Darcstaar
      Since I’m wrapping up Deladrin, here is the next in the queue.  Devona, Female Wizard.  She’s a curious wizard with plate mail leggings, a chain mail skirt, and a staff that looks more like a spear.  Also, is her torso adorned with a breastplate?  Or is it part of her dress?  And what’s up with the scalloped things on her back?

Not sure what I’m going to do with her.  I hope you enjoy the process of discovery tagging along with me.  The one thing I have decided is to try to give her more of an East Indian skin tone.

• Who's Online   27 Members, 1 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)