4 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Awesome!

It reminds me of Monty Python!

Yes! This is exactly what I thought of immediately. I love it!

Well done. 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Genghis_Sean
      "Well, that's no ordinary rabbit! That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on!"

• By Al Capwn
      After a long wait, my Kickstarter pledge finally made it to my doorsteps. I know what you are thinking:
      "Didn't you just move?" Yes, yes I did.
      "You haven't finished Black Plague yet!" Also 100% correct - and at some point I will certainly finish it up, but the cult of the new calls! 

Now on one hand, this project will be a little easier as the aliens will predominately be toned with a single color with the attention being paid to the little details on them. It won't be as intensive of a slog compared to painting individual outfits of clothing.

On the other, we have a bunch more specialty aliens and a slew more heroes to go through. Who knows if I will get around to painting them all! So this weekend's plan will be doing some prep work, priming and whatnot on a few of these.

As always, comments and critiques are welcome - I am here to learn. My goal for larger projects such as these is Tabletop "Plus" (not quite display, but a little above a standard base/wash/highlight) for the hero and big units, and tabletop standard for the rank-and-file units (totally fine with base coats + washes + a few details here and there). Ultimately these are game pieces that will be played, so I don't want to agonize over anything getting messed up too badly.
    • By Mutilatedlips
      I don't play the game but some of the special guest minis are really cool looking. A friend bought the set to get another character and was just going to toss this one, no interest in it. I thought it looked neat and may fit right into another friends Asian campaign. Saved a mini from taking up space in the local landfill and have a nice gift being sent off to a buddy of mine soon. 

• By Silvervane
      I can't believe I haven't posted anything here since October.  Well I managed to finishes some Zombicide mini's back in February.  Camera went and broke on me so I've been procrastinating on taking show offs with my cellphone.  But I decided I might as well.

Here is my Grom from Zombicide.  He's was a promotional figure with I got with the Kickstarter. He was painted up to be a gaming piece.  I tried to keep to the art work somewhat.

Thanks for any C&C you feel to give. 
    • By Al Capwn
      Howdy y'all!

I know I am rather new to the forums but I thought I would introduce a bit of what I have been working on pre and post ReaperCon 2018. No doubt I have met with some of the forum denizens here, most notably @Green Eyed Monster for sure. Hopefully my presence here will be a welcome and fruitful one, and I look forward to talking and learning from all of you! 

A few months back I decided to pick up Zombicide: Black Plague, and before I knew it I was neck-deep in medieval zombies. I told myself I would save  the heroes for after ReaperCon to employ some of the techniques and improvements I would have learned. I... uhh... sorta did that. Let's just say I quickly became tired of the derth of zombies and wanted to focus on more...noble...aspirations.

The Goal: Get 'er done. Preferably by the end of October. Because what better way to say 'Thriller' like a box o'zombies. I am shooting for tabletop standard for the standard fodder zombies, with tabletop+ for the heroes. Not quite display level, but certainly a cut-above your bog 40k Guardsman (ifyaknowwhatimean hashtag don't_tell_the_commissar). I am loosely following the box artwork along with Sorastro's YouTube series, but I certainly am not married to everything. I will try to make a note of any techniques I employ that I have learned either from class, trial and error, or from online tutorials.

Since this is my first original content post here, please let me know if I am doing anything incorrectly or against forum etiquette, as this is not my normal venue for sharing!

So grab a cup and buckle up, cuz we are fixin' to see a whole lot of pictures of the scenic countryside of Zombicide: Black Plague.
  • Who's Online   35 Members, 5 Anonymous, 50 Guests (See full list)