Sign in to follow this  
Inarah

cave worms at a bbq

I like the creative thoughts of worms with a fire pit.  I do wonder what they are cooking as well?

That 3D printed fire pit is pretty awesome.  

• Like 3

MWRAWRHRWHR! (You idiot, you're burning the sausages! You know I don't like burned sausages.)

RAWHRMRHRAWR! (You try flipping sausages with no hands! Do you want to do this! I didn't even want to cook out!)

Great jobs. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Run little wormies, run!

Before the birds get together for a game of Picomino!

they look like they are having a good time though!  Nice work

• Like 1

wow.. they looks... disgusting! Very nice ^_^

20 hours ago, JudgeSamson said:

Mmmmm...I wonder what they're cooking?  

Oh no please.... :zombie:

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Artyphex
      (forgive me, very new to the forums) 

Andowyn Thrushmoor!
      It's been awhile since I've painted a plain ol' character miniature. I spent the better part of today working on her and I’m overall pleased with how she came out. I really want to double my skill level by the time Bones V is delivered and I’m proud of my progress! Slowly but surely figuring out how to do faces, this one looks pretty okay, though her right eye is funky.

Since this is my first form post, the picture is her next to my first miniature! It's about four years old and I keep it around the rest of my collection in a place of honor

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Remus Raducan, part of the Blood Wolf faction in Reapers Dreadmere setting.

Struggled to find this guy that interesting to paint, and as a result he ended up a bit lacklustre.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Mary Jo, a member of the River Widows faction from Reapers Dreadmere setting.

Had a lot of fun painting this one, and as a bonus she turned out pretty decent too!

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Shadespyre
      From Bones Kickstarter 4 - I hope I got the code right as I can't find this guy on the Reaper website as yet. He came packed with a sabretooth which I didn't use for this project because AD&D giants keep dire wolves (of course!)

I think he might be my favourite member of the tribe? I was tempted to give him a more "huntery" weapon, but I guess a horn and a club is all he needs, and hill giants aren't known for their finesse or craftsmanship.

• By Disciple of Sakura
      Painted up the cart from Reaper's Bones 4 Dreadmere expansion, and did some modifications to it. First, I installed magnets into three base and the crate and barrel so they wouldn't fall off, and then created a bunch of cabbages because I'm a huge Avatar fan. But then, I needed a cabbage salesman, and so I did some modifications to a Bones 4 villager (head swap, added hat, modified the hand, etc) and painted him as a close approximation. Finally, just for fun, I threw in the halfling Kineticist that I painted up in Aang's colors a year or so ago...

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)