Jasper_the_2nd

ReaperCon Badger offer

Not sure if anyone has already mentioned this anywhere.  Badger posted this today:

For Reapercon attendees..

As many of you know the best place to buy Badger product is at conventions, where we do our rare direct selling to help cover our cost of being at the con.

Some items people sometimes want to buy from us at cons our frankly a bit of hassle to want to bring to sell, because getting them there, and back if they don't sell, is a logistical inconvenience.

So for Reapercon we're going to test pilot a new select item event pre-sale program, featuring items that con attendees often would like to purchase, but we don't really care to bring inventory of to cons because of the notable inconvenience of shipping those items to the con, and back again, if they're not sold.

We have made available for pre-purchase, by Reapercon attendees, several items (full paint sets, compressors, airbrush/paint/compressor bundles) that, other than pre-orders we are not planning to have available at Reapercon.

The included products and purchase details can be found at...
<removed link to badgers Special Offers section>

We will of course have our normal product offerings of airbrushes, primers, smaller minitaire sets, cleaners, needle/nozzle kits, Q-Ds/adaptors, air hoses, etc.

We ask that you share this post/info with anyone you know who might be attending Reapercon, so they don't come by our tables hoping to find/buy these items and not being able to.

Thanks for your consideration and sharing with friends heading to Reapercon.

Orders must be placed by day's end August 18th.

Take air, 
Badger Air-Brush Co.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I got a great deal on an airbrush, compressor, and full paint set on year. Definitely worth getting at con.

• Like 6

I know nothing about airbrushes but am thinking about taking the plunge. Does anyone have opinions on the starter packages Badger is offering though this deal?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, louism said:

I know nothing about airbrushes but am thinking about taking the plunge. Does anyone have opinions on the starter packages Badger is offering though this deal?

I liked mine. Good deal, good quality, was a win all around for me.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, louism said:

I'm happy with my compressor and Patriot 105.

There are definitely higher-end airbrushes out there, but when I talked to an acquaintance about how to start in on airbrushing, he recommended the Patriot as a workhorse for general use and the price was good.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, louism said:

There's going to be a lot of love for Badger products here because of his attendance at ReaperCon, their Stynelrez primer, and otherwise great deals.  If you're looking for an airbrush for priming and/or base coating, you cannot go wrong with the Patriot 105 and the entry level compressor Badger sells is a workhorse.  The Sotar is a higher end detail brush, but you won't be disappointed if you go that route either.

Depending on the part of the country you live in, you may also want to invest in an inline moisture trap.  The compressor should come with one attached, but the inline trap will capture more as the air cools.  A quick release coupler is also a nice to have.

• Like 7

On 8/9/2019 at 10:11 AM, louism said:

I was the exact same and last year I stopped by the badger booth. He talked to me about what I was wanting to do (priming) and told me what id need. I ended up getting a compressor, hose, and patriot 105 everything I needed for A VERY reasonable price. This year im going by the booth to get my sotar since I ended up liking airbrushing so much, I highly recommend it. And yes their stynelrez primer is AMAZING

• Like 3