Sign in to follow this  
Metalchaos

03492, Autumn Bronzeleaf Elf Wizard

It seems she doesn't like what she sees!

What a great expression on her face!

As for the paintjob:

burns.jpg

• Like 3

ah! wow! Splendid! The NMM are outstanding! The only thing I don't really like is the hi-light green, but thats just a matter of taste, cause it looks very good!

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here are some group picture of my Player Character and a NPC in our D&D games. All Reaper Miniatures models; 03492, Autumn Bronzeleaf Elf Wizard sculpted by Jeff Grace. Converted 77038, Hell Hound sculpted by Ben Siens. 02771, Lorus Hightower sculpted by Sandra Garrity. The elf wizard is one of my player characters, she's a wood elf druidess and I called her Kiarah Amanodel aka Moonflower. Her riding dog Khan was converted from a Hell Hound. And, Firecracker will be an important non-playing character in an opcoming campaign.

I hope you enjoy, comments and critiques are welcome.

• By Metalchaos
      There is going to be a firework tonight... Firecrackers in Lorus's way. Here is 02771, Lorus Hightower aka Firecracker. This model was sculpted by Sandra Garrity.

• By ChanSeal
      "Bliss"
      Needed a civilian type for a game, and this was the best I find in my lead mountain.
      Dunno why, but I keep seeing him as one of those beer-making monks carrying a keg on his back.
      So I painted him as one who just "sampled" the merchandise and really liked the sample.
      The nose and cheeks were more "ruddy" IRL but doesn't show up well in the pictures.
      There is a lightish line at the top of the belly where I tried to repair the paint job after accidently flicking some dark wash on it.
      The line isn't really visible IRL but clearly seen in the pictures.

Thanks for looking.

*Edit
      And if something looked odd with my montage, it's because the second picture got flipped when I was joining the four of them together. Just noticed this.

• By Geoff Davis
      Dark Sword Miniatures DSM7461 Male Warrior with Crossbow, sculpted by Jeff Grace.  Painted this up for one of the players in my D&D game.  I'm painting every day, with lots of interesting projects I wouldn't have thought to try thanks to people who have been sending commissions my way. 

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the irrepressible Monkey, his group have journeyed to the west to represent the Guild of Harmony's Far East branch in the game Twisted.

Was rather intimidated by this guy at the start, the whole set are pretty big on tiny details, but he turned out to be rather straightforward to paint.
      I've got to stop painting things Andrea Blue until I've figured out how to layer it properly though.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
  • Who's Online   24 Members, 2 Anonymous, 131 Guests (See full list)