Desert of the Dead, fantasy wargaming miniatures!

1 hour ago, TheAuldGrump said:

No, there is a Grump that sometimes forgets that there is a Megan around, messing with the computers....

Megan is much better about logging in than I am, I have about forty years of being the only one on my computers - a mere... five... six... years is not enough... time... ... .... Okay, I'ma shut up now, I'm just digging the idiot husband hole deeper. :rolleyes: Megan remembers, and I forget.

It was so much easier when we both had computers that weren't falling apart, so didn't share as much.

The Auld Grump - until Megan, I haven't even had to share a work computer in twenty years. In the back of my brain, all the computers and devices belong to me.... Even when I am the one that insists that she should be the one that gets the new computer. (It's fast! It's quiet! It's hers, dammit!) My old busted laptop is slow and noisy..... (My new computer is this year. Eventually. And will be a laptop, so I can work in the dark corners of fast food restaurants.)

There is no Megan.

There is only Zu'ul.

I just clicked your Ghostbusters No Megans thread. I realized it as I was clicking, because I saw Ghostbusters and my finger started moving on its own.

So, yeah, these things happen.

What people don't realize is that YOU don't exist, you're just a screensaver running on my devices.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I regret nothing..  okay, i might regret not getting the exclusive chariot because I need a mummified crocodile for Mummy's Mask but still.. 

1        Elven Hydra & Handlers
1        Exclusive 220mm Burning Goddess    
1        Desert of the Dead Urns & Lamps    
2        Desert of the Dead Pillars & Statues    
1        KICKSTARTER EXCLUSIVE Mummy Lord    
1        Mummy Liche Reanimator    
1        Kickstarter Exclusive Elven Sorcerer    
1        Desert of the Dead Temple of Dice    
1        Skeleton Banshee    
1        Mummy Desert Titan    
1        Mummy Giant Warrior    
1        Exclusive 220mm Desert Titan    
1        Elven Burning Goddess    
1        Ice Phoenix    
1        Fire Phoenix    

• Like 4

I got ... 20 minis (nuff said).

Well ... Elf Battalion and

Elven Sanguine Bath
Elven Ranger Adventurer
Bard Adventurer
Ranger Adventurer
RPG Oasis Monsters
Skeleton Lord Darnok
Elven Sorceress on Terrorgon
Elven Queen
Kickstarter Exclusive Halfling Sand Raider Sorcerer
Halfling Sand Raider Lord on Flying Carpet
KICKSTARTER EXCLUSIVE Mummy Lord

• Like 3

I almost got those Oasis monsters, but I decided I didn't really need them the way I did for the other minis I was signing up for. I've got enough ogres, elementals, don't need the djinni... Mostly, I kinda liked the Vishigor as a lizardfolk leader, and I like the render of the fire elemental, but I just don't have a use for the set as a whole.

• Like 2

When I receive this I will have a huge Tomb Lord Army and the Desert Elves will have a reasonable Fast Attack Force.

Combined with the "few" other minis from Reaper, Crocodile Games and such it will be an awesome force when they are all painted.

I have been thinking of painting the Jungle King Cobra from Bones IV as a Golden Statue surrounded by Egyptian treasure and a maybe one of the female mummies as a priestess of  Apophis.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

When I receive this I will have a huge Tomb Lord Army and the Desert Elves will have a reasonable Fast Attack Force.

Combined with the "few" other minis from Reaper, Crocodile Games and such it will be an awesome force when they are all painted.

I have been thinking of painting the Jungle King Cobra from Bones IV as a Golden Statue surrounded by Egyptian treasure and a maybe one of the female mummies as a priestess of  Apophis.

By "few" you mean twenty?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4