Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Knight of the Dinner Table

Desert of the Dead, fantasy wargaming miniatures!

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, Maledrakh said:

Gammorean Guard?

 

No idea, looks like a pigfaced orc to me.

 

Anyway, as cool as it might be, I'm not backing a new KS before I have the stuff from the last one in my hands.

They're printing, making moulds, etc, I hope things will get shipped soon.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

 

No idea, looks like a pigfaced orc to me.

 

Anyway, as cool as it might be, I'm not backing a new KS before I have the stuff from the last one in my hands.

They're printing, making moulds, etc, I hope things will get shipped soon.

I'm pretty sure they're planning to get everything shipped before kicking off the next kickstarter - based on a few references I've seen about pushing the next one back due to unavoidable delays on this one

 

That said, I'm in full agreement - although it is made easier by the fact that I'm not interested in Orcs of any description

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...I caved, sent them a message about possibly upping my pledge to the ultimate. We'll see if that's possible

So many minis o.o

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I asked in the comments and they answered that they will deliver this before starting the next KS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The previews of the next kickstarter arent really looking like my cup of tea. Guess thats a good thing.

 

Still debating on adding the rumbleslam team. But only really interested in Cleo and perhaps the Scorpion king... Seems like not enough to warrant $30. Also never added the Lynx girls or the heavy dino cavalry. Cavalry wise I already have 30... 20 bright riders and 10 Hex... so not sure i need 10 more riders. The Lynx girls are nice though... Just they waited too long to confirm we could add,, and now I am sort of saving for Massive darkness 2. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Smokestack said:

The previews of the next kickstarter arent really looking like my cup of tea. Guess thats a good thing.

 

Still debating on adding the rumbleslam team. But only really interested in Cleo and perhaps the Scorpion king... Seems like not enough to warrant $30. Also never added the Lynx girls or the heavy dino cavalry. Cavalry wise I already have 30... 20 bright riders and 10 Hex... so not sure i need 10 more riders. The Lynx girls are nice though... Just they waited too long to confirm we could add,, and now I am sort of saving for Massive darkness 2. 

Adding the heavy cav adds flexibility to your army list.

 

Grump and I play 1500 point KoW armies, with 500 of that being a sideboard or three that we can swap in or out.

 

I may know Grump's core army, but whether I will also be facing wraiths or a zombie horde or an undead dragon makes my choices harder.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want Cleo and the Anubis from the Rumbleslam team so I understand the $30 dilemma.. they are not sure if they will sell them separately or not 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PaganMegan said:

Adding the heavy cav adds flexibility to your army list.

 

Grump and I play 1500 point KoW armies, with 500 of that being a sideboard or three that we can swap in or out.

 

I may know Grump's core army, but whether I will also be facing wraiths or a zombie horde or an undead dragon makes my choices harder.

 

 

I guess I do need them... Or do I? I do! Maybe!

 

58 minutes ago, SamuraiJack said:

I want Cleo and the Anubis from the Rumbleslam team so I understand the $30 dilemma.. they are not sure if they will sell them separately or not 

 

Your not making this easy... :down:

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nunae said:

Where there renders of the flyers in one of the updates?

image.thumb.png.69d149ba0846eb197fa3fea56fa0c38b.png

image.thumb.png.19c87cd4eda63a65d280ac9fd86cb927.png

image.png.aa448a5b9cf5c01805785c14516c90bf.png

image.png.55814178470fd3762d718974dcd15121.png

image.png.71ac4263899c1f296b0a897aad229046.png

image.png.bc5862db27cb0c47e27e72cd6ef0d38d.png

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pledge switch was approved, so I need to postpone adding more bones :lol: Hopefully I'll be able to sell some stuff to recuperate some of the money, but there was so much I wanted that this seemed the way to go. Hopefully their next KS is less interesting, but that's what I thought about this one too :upside:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By Glitterwolf
      Coming in November!
       
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iain-lovecraft/desert-adventures
       

       

    • By lexomatic
      So I got a newsletter with super early (2020) kickstarter tease (image behind the spoiler).
       
       
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/399883540/the-zodiac-war-by-yedharo-models-30mm-70mm-busts/description
       
      Story
               
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bigchildcreatives/echoes-of-camelot-arthurian-legends
       
      Story
      Echoes of Camelot: Arthurian Legends is a project that will expand our 75mm resin miniature range with new and exciting models based on the Matter of Britan, particularly around the figure of King Arthur and his Knights. We have many cool surprises prepared should you help us bring this dream to life.
      These miniatures have been sculpted and painted here at the Big Child Creatives studio with the collaboration of some of the most talented miniature artists out there. And what is more, they will be manufactured by our own talented team of resin casting experts. This allows us to monitor the process closely to ensure the best quality in the market and a timely delivery.
      We have learned a lot from our previous campaigns, and we want to put all this experience to good use, repeating everything we did right, improving upon it, and correcting our past mistakes. We invite you to join us in this journey of discovery throughout the Matter of Britain and its amazing cast of unique characters.
      This campaign is a journey of discovery, full of surprises such as custom bits to make your miniatures even more striking than they already are. Some of these kits will be Kickstarter exclusive, so those of you who choose to support us will be able to proudly show it through unique miniatures, even more full of life and character than our regular releases.
         
      Painted by Ruben Martinez "RMA" Painted by Marc Masclans Painted by Arnau Lazaro
    • By ladystorm
      In an effort to reduce confusion by people seeking information and asking on topic questions, we are creating two threads for our Bones 5 Kickstarter.

      This is the thread for conversations, enthusiasm, and commentary.
        
      This thread will be lightly moderated to ensure forum rules are followed and specific questions may be relocated to the Official Information thread.
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/88396-reaper-bones-5-information-thread/
       
      Link to project:  https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/reaperbones5/reaper-miniatures-bones-5-escape-from-pizza-dungeon/description
  • Who's Online   18 Members, 1 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...