Sign in to follow this  
Knight of the Dinner Table

Desert of the Dead, fantasy wargaming miniatures!

Slowly getting a bit impatient, but I guess it will all be worth it in the end.

image.png.b6ae80c940d933ebd92cecc581bc97e8.png

image.png.53c96591097773af41de7bd786b05011.png

image.png.c19c05eb5a18db10b28b05e338610434.png

image.png.63609800281bbf4021cfd48b3a01c86f.png

• Like 2

TT Combat assures us shipping will be complete before first week of December ( or sooner).

SIze comparison Anubi , Plague Giant ( not in this KS) Fire Goddess, look at the 28 mm minis at their feet

image.png.cff3fc7d099be512b325d38cfdbddab8.png

image.png.a9e6b55d7564a99e3127035ce7983490.png

image.png.c32641ddcab608488d7af2e6774727cd.png

image.thumb.png.82694876a60971049caff1af764ae59a.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Nice to see that the minis turn out as detailed as (after backing this company before) I thought they would (or even better). I think ... I did not get enough minis during this Kickstarter ... there are so many I still want (and I'm already getting 20 ... give or take a "0").

• Like 2

Yeah, I'm kind of regretting not going for more too.  But I did get one of the BIG models.  We'll see soon, I hope.

• Like 2

i'm getting annoyed

i need to update my address to my new address but i do not see a way to in the survey i was setn

three messages over the last month to them  has gone ignored

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Sirithiliel said:

i'm getting annoyed

i need to update my address to my new address but i do not see a way to in the survey i was setn

three messages over the last month to them  has gone ignored

I believe you can go to your pledge and ask for a new survey where you can change the adress?

On the other hand they said they started shipping stuff, so a PM would be best.

Normally they respond pretty quick but lately they don't I figure it has to do with them being busy with the packing/printing stuff.

I on my part am getting annoyed by the delay.

Sure, Covid makes it difficult and all, but this is a delay of almost 6 months.

I also pledged for Bones V and after that I will probably stop pledging for physical kickstarters and go STL files only from now on.

• Like 1

that's not the issue

the issue is that my shipping address is locked and I cannot edit it. I need them to manually adjust it themselves

at this rate i'm not going to get my stupid items. if they had shipped on time it wouldn't be a issue

Edited by Sirithiliel
  • Sad 3

3 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

that's not the issue

the issue is that my shipping address is locked and I cannot edit it. I need them to manually adjust it themselves

at this rate i'm not going to get my stupid items. if they had shipped on time it wouldn't be a issue

In the Netherlands when we move, we can use a service to have mail and parcels forwarded to our new adress for a limited period.

Is that an option?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

In the Netherlands when we move, we can use a service to have mail and parcels forwarded to our new adress for a limited period.

Is that an option?

we do have mail forwarding and have turned that on, but it doesn't always affect packages . and depending on how late they finally begin shipping, the mail forwarding service might be already expired

i looked up a email for them and sent it there, i need to try and do SOMETHING to get them to talk to me

Edited by Sirithiliel
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Sirithiliel said:

we do have mail forwarding and have turned that on, but it doesn't always affect packages . and depending on how late they finally begin shipping, the mail forwarding service might be already expired

i looked up a email for them and sent it there, i need to try and do SOMETHING to get them to talk to me

Good luck!

They should respond.

Have you also tried to put your question in the comment section of the KS? Sometimes it helps.

• Like 1

Just now, Glitterwolf said:

Good luck!

They should respond.

Have you also tried to put your question in the comment section of the KS? Sometimes it helps.

yes i commented as well

• Like 2

Do they have an active FaceBook page? I find companies sometimes resolve issues quicker if you question them publicly there.

• Like 1

I've successfully contacted them via email before, but the guy who does the updates also checks comments every Friday. Hopefully he can get you sorted

• Like 1