Desert of the Dead, fantasy wargaming miniatures!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mine arrived today too. Sucked up most of my attention. I was able to play a bit with stuff at lunch. The sorceress on volocigator is pretty awesome... though I managed to break her so I converted her

Greenstuffworld Roller pins, I have cobblestone, Greek, Egyptian, Aztec and Plain. ( the latter is for flattening the putty/clay before you apply a motif) These are awesome!   Some

Actually mine came in the mail today, so no tracking info for my order was ever emailed   But at least it came to the right address    

Posted Images

Pfff.

This is taking too long!

Should have been delivered in March, now we're heading towards a Brexit, they said they were shipping, so I hope my stuff wil get here in time.

This will be the last physical KS I'll back.

STL from now own so I'll have less to stress about.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

my 2 items have shipped too, but it took me ages to figure it out because they don't give you a email notification and i couldn't remember my backer kit info.

No tracking info too, so it'll probably show up with christmas presents and i won't realize it lol, i didn't realize to check shipping addresses of all the packages because i didn't know this kickstarter had shipped. we have several mystery packages because no travelign this year and older family who don't order online usually, so it may be one of those for all i know, already wrapped under the tree with ??? in the 'to' label lol

Edited by Sirithiliel
  • Like 2

I just emailed them about an unrelated issue and got news that my order has not left the warehouse yet. They are apparently trying to complete the EU orders before any others (understandably). I was also a late backer so that may have affected things. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Kalibak said:

I just emailed them about an unrelated issue and got news that my order has not left the warehouse yet. They are apparently trying to complete the EU orders before any others (understandably). I was also a late backer so that may have affected things. 

Hmm so mine might still be sitting around too

dang it i really hate not getting a tracking code. How do i know if it's been delivered? how do i know if they ACTUALLy updated  my address like i emailed them asking them to? how do i know if it hasn't actually shipped to my old address, because i dn't have any actual tracking info to check?

ugh

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

dang it i really hate not getting a tracking code. How do i know if it's been delivered? how do i know if they ACTUALLy updated  my address like i emailed them asking them to? how do i know if it hasn't actually shipped to my old address, because i dn't have any actual tracking info to check?

ugh

Have you tried emailing their customer support: [email protected] ?

In my experience they’re usually pretty quick to respond. 

Edit: Whoops. I see from your earlier posts that you have been in email contact with them. 

Edited by Kalibak
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Sirithiliel said:

ugh

I had a big long response that got eaten...

so here is my summed up response. 

it seems like there are several steps to their “shipped”. The pm stating shipped isn’t the final step. 

from what they have said on the message section. Once the pm says shipped, your order is moved to the packing area. There it is packed by the packing team. That team then sends to the shipping team who contact whatever shipping company is used for your area. They then contact that shipper who sends out an email to you with tracking. So it’s sounds like your order is still at the packing stage. Mine is at the shipper sends out email stage. But mine hasn’t shipped yet either. It still just says label created. 

so.., I think you will get tracking, it’s just not at that stage yet. So we still wait... 

• Like 2