Desert of the Dead, fantasy wargaming miniatures!

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mine arrived today too. Sucked up most of my attention. I was able to play a bit with stuff at lunch. The sorceress on volocigator is pretty awesome... though I managed to break her so I converted her

Greenstuffworld Roller pins, I have cobblestone, Greek, Egyptian, Aztec and Plain. ( the latter is for flattening the putty/clay before you apply a motif) These are awesome!   Some

Actually mine came in the mail today, so no tracking info for my order was ever emailed   But at least it came to the right address    

Posted Images

Mine arrived today too. Sucked up most of my attention. I was able to play a bit with stuff at lunch. The sorceress on volocigator is pretty awesome... though I managed to break her so I converted her a bit with some dark elf bits, pretty happy with the stuff I got. Though I have no idea where I will put stuff. I am only 2 units in of like 20 and already no space.

oh and I love the jackals but... the jackal alpha is smaller than the jackal horrors... I had thought he would be at least as big as he was more expensive and supposed to be on a 50mm base. 

6CB9D681-5A16-48AB-B39B-6421C9D0ED24.jpeg

7FE41C30-1E56-4B0D-B75C-E75C08569010.jpeg

7F658EBE-055B-4F9C-81A6-8E94A6DDAB1E.jpeg

94DB9BB2-1B88-492D-930F-63230C207EB7.jpeg

9B24DC3F-A39C-4D7C-AA08-84B62126D9B7.jpeg

CB4B98D5-366F-470B-ACEE-511AE77AA523.jpeg

C4DE7BE2-C310-419A-A5C9-FA055E8FB1A1.jpeg

C1F6C32F-A75C-4733-BD8E-C77AFF6AF54C.jpeg

BE1573D5-A662-43FB-9920-5517DE0A8D13.jpeg

Edited by Smokestack
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Well I'm EU and still waiting.

It's probably in a truck,stuck on the closed borders now.

My biggest annoyance with this project is the almost 6 month delay right into Brexit/Covid mess.

Hope it will be worth it.

Not pleased to hear the Alpha Jackal is not medium sized as he was supposed to.

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Not pleased to hear the Alpha Jackal is not medium sized as he was supposed to.

The Jackaks were medium. The Jackal horrors were large. The Alpha should be large. And he is large... but mostly because of the base pillar thing he is on, but he is smaller than the horrors. He could probably pass as medium but won’t fit on a medium base because of the pillar. 

Edit: I had the Kickstarter photos that showed the units as advertised... but I can’t seem to get the photos to work today... so just imagine... 

Edited by Smokestack
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

We got an attempted delivery today that required a signature and we missed it. I wonder if it was this or Dunkledorf...

Well... since there seems to be no standard practice with the shipping, it could have been. But... mine did not require a signature... so maybe?

• Like 1

YES!

It arrived today, a huge Undead Army and I got the fast units from the Elves with some characters.

Also some extra monsters and bases.

A little bag marked as FREE containing some halfling zombies rising from the grave and a desert halfling.

I'm a happy Wolf.

20201229_132644.jpg

20201229_132647.jpg

20201229_132650.jpg

• Like 9

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.