Desert of the Dead, fantasy wargaming miniatures!

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, against all expectation my package for this arrived today - that's within 2 weeks of it being shipped UK to AU

Looks like all the expected items are there, although I haven't opened everything up and checked the contents yet (I do know that one of the anubti has a broken ankle, but not only is that an easy fix, it's also one of the models I was less worried about - I mainly wanted the Mummies and characters, so the Anubti and Centaurs were a bonus that may or may not be used...

• Like 2

• Members

Lots of casting issues with my 220mm Titan torso and my ice phoenix which seems 50% larger than my fire phoenix.. one air bubble in a sphinx leg.. some broken statue ears but most of my stuff is great and it's all complete

This is the mold line/slippage I have on my giant:

giant warrior.jpg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SamuraiJack said:

Lots of casting issues with my 220mm Titan torso and my ice phoenix which seems 50% larger than my fire phoenix.. one air bubble in a sphinx leg.. some broken statue ears but most of my stuff is great and it's all complete

This is the mold line/slippage I have on my giant:

giant warrior.jpg

I'd mail them about a replacement for that one, their customer service is quite good.

7 hours ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

I was working on my T-Rex this week, and decided that I might not always want the cobra head on its headdress, so I cut it off and installed a magnet system to make it removable...

... and then dropped the cobra onto the floor and can't find it anywhere.:down:

You could put a pantyhose on a vacuum cleaner and vacuum around the area, maybe you can find it that way

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Cygnwulf
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/reinaroja/suenos-the-art-of-gary-villarreal

They took a long time to come live with this one.......

like their other one (Sombras) Reina Roja has chosen an artist with some just askew of normal surreal artwork to draw from.    His insta is here Gary Villarreal

Looks like the only complaints on their previous KS (Sombras) were shipping delays and people who didn't seem to understand that they were ordering multipart resin models and were determined to kick up a storm about how this wasn't what they thought they were ordering.  

• By Oblong Yellow
      Hello folks! AngerSmash will be launching in Kickstarter on September 15, 2021 and you may now follow the project with this pre-launch link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/uncreatedspace/angersmash-a-game-making-fun-of-your-anger 

But before launching on Kickstarter, I wanted to get some pre-feedback on the game box design that we've come up so far. Please refer to the photo below. We'd love to hear your thoughts! Thank you so much! 🙂 

(August 27) Edit: Just finished reading the guidelines, so far I think I might not be violating any rules, except for the gif photo that I've posted here which I've taken down and replaced with a non-moving png 🙂 If I did misunderstand the guidelines please let me know so that I don't do this again. Thank you so much! 

(August 26) Original:
      Hello folks! I'm not sure if this post is allowed and if it's not, I can remove it right away. 🙂 

Just wanted to ask for feedback on the box design of a game that I'm currently developing. Hoping to hear from y'all, most of you guys are pretty experienced in board/card games. Thanks so much! 🙂 

Gonna leave the Kickstarter project page link here as well as the Instagram link
      AngerSmash | A Game Making Fun of Your Anger
      https://www.instagram.com/howamiweirdgames/

• By WhiteWulfe
      A new project from Oathsworn goes live on Tuesday.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/oathsworn/burrows-and-badgers-the-streets-of-new-castle

• By Auberon
      Anastyr

Given I have a few unplayed games sitting on my shelf, my will save has gotten pretty high on these.

• By Auberon
      Tenebrae - Fate of Asteria

A whole bunch of resin, or you can pick up a full set of Kimera Kolors.