Sign in to follow this  
Rigel

Miskatonic University Biology Dept' part N (Crooked Dice Villains 3)

4 minutes ago, JudgeSamson said:

That looks great.  I like the brains in the spider guys.

Thanks! They are jewelry pendant bubbles with artfully bent pins for legs. The appendages and accessories come from watch parts and charm bracelets. Brains are putty and more watch parts. They were fun--and cheap--to make.

• Like 2

On 8/11/2019 at 12:13 AM, Inarah said:

Those look like fun.

On 8/11/2019 at 12:46 PM, Glitterwolf said:

Simply awesome!

I love the mad science behind it all!

Thank you! They were fun, especially that spider-tank with the green 'liquid' inside. The lever on the side was from a Terraincrate abandoned mine set.

7 hours ago, Iridil said:

More great creativity - and I like how you gave him nice bushy eyebrows -

Thanks! The sculpt deserves most of the credit for the eyebrows--and the hair is fantastic.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lexomatic
      I have been painting these as long as the others, but have lots of photo cropping.
      Currently painting the sacrificial victim from the Islanders set of Children of the Field... it was separate from the rest of my minis from that kickstarter.
      And also a (n unofficial) time lord companion for a variety of "normal" female minis.
      Pics later
    • By Lidless Eye
      Fe fi fo fum, here come the Giants!

Ignore the bases, they are temporary until the Sons of Behemat codex releases and I know what I can proxy them as.

First up we have Devin Townsend...er, the Kings of War Giant.

Then the former Otherworld Giant, now produced by Crooked Dice Games.

And a very iconic piece of loot:

• By Rigel
      I've had this one in the works for a while. She's a little more cheerful and Art Noveau than most of the rest of my Miskatonic staff, but that's okay! Misk.U. cultivates eccentrics of all types. She seems to be handling the job just fine. And those pointed ears indicate she's already survived a brush with chaos, or perhaps has a little bit of eldritch in her. 

Her colleagues are a Stonehaven halfling librarian and a Black Cat librarian/cultist. Gave them both a minor touch-up for this shoot.
    • By Rigel
      A truly superb journalist sculpt from Cold War Miniatures, this is Earthling Gail (a retro Dale-from-Flash-Gordon homage). Crisp pulp-era fashion sense and a great air of determination.  Guest-starring RatTrap's Bridget O'Rourke and Grenadier's Vile Villain (Caspar Gutman).  Afflict the comfortable, comfort the afflicted, spell it RIGHT, and get a SOURCE!

And the intrepid reporters and editor at the Arkham Advertiser: 

• By paintybeard
      Another Kickstarter from Crooked Dice. This expands their well established "TV7" line with new rules, new figures and the chance to buy old ones at a discount.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/c87-3/argonauts-7tv-programme-guide-and-miniatures?ref=discovery_category_newest

I've backed several of their projects and always had good, friendly service with excellent figures, so I shall be having at least a few of these.

Something to keep me happy for the next few, isolated weeks!
  • Who's Online   26 Members, 0 Anonymous, 42 Guests (See full list)