Rat13

Identification help, small space knights?

My local hobby store had a small bag of tiny space knight miniatures for a dollar so I picked them up. I really bought them just for something unique to paint in a smaller scale but now I'm curiosity has the better of me.

After trying my luck online I guess my googlefuu just isn't strong enough. Does anyone know what these are or who makes them?20190810_114112.thumb.jpg.77703b46a2e8aa6187333f1ab2a8004a.jpg20190810_114130.thumb.jpg.67e4d9520b01798406e68c7720f9d899.jpg20190810_114149.thumb.jpg.4a665e1130c7ee48398dde85059bbe23.jpg20190810_114156.thumb.jpg.7de2d4d938117c16e2ab15f8f87a09ea.jpg

• Like 1

What scale (vertical height?) are these things? Doesn’t help that identical casts are overlapped in the shot. Doesn’t help that one figure is in focus with the second blurred right behind it. 

If you can reshoot:

Include a penny for scale. Take the identical figures and turn one so we can see the reverse/back pack side. 

Uhh...Looks like Ion Age "Retained Knights" in 15mm to me, but I'm not 100%.

EDIT:

It looks like "Retained Knights" is the name given to a pack that has the guy with the staff in it.  I think they come from the Prydian faction.  Not sure what else is in there, though.

Edited by strawhat
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Rat13 said:

My local hobby store had a small bag of tiny space knight miniatures for a dollar so I picked them up. I really bought them just for something unique to paint in a smaller scale but now I'm curiosity has the better of me.

After trying my luck online I guess my googlefuu just isn't strong enough. Does anyone know what these are or who makes them?

https://justplaygames.uk/blogs/ians-gaming-blog/ion-age-patrol-angis-review

The Ion Age 15mm game

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Though you both already know it @TGPand @Glitterwolf you are both correct. It amazes me just how easily some of you can find information on random miniatures. Thanks also @Glitterwolf for the link, now I've got another system to look into.

• Like 2

Just now, Rat13 said:

Though you both already know it @TGPand @Glitterwolf you are both correct. It amazes me just how easily some of you can find information on random miniatures. Thanks also @Glitterwolf for the link, now I've got another system to look into.

It was @strawhat that pointed us in the right direction. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, TGP said:

United we're strong!

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, TGP said:

@strawhat, forgive the oversight, you deserve thanks as well.

After having just read through the review that @Glitterwolf provided I may have to think about buying the rulebook and a full "army".

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Rat13 said:

@strawhat, forgive the oversight, you deserve thanks as well.

After having just read through the review that @Glitterwolf provided I may have to think about buying the rulebook and a full "army".

My lawyer hereby declares that I did not in any way, enabled you!

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, Rat13 said:

It amazes me just how easily some of you can find information on random miniatures.

My Google-Fu is strong!  ::D:

Actually, it's mostly luck.  If I had guessed 20mm instead of 15 I could have gone down a much different rabbit hole.

Edited by strawhat
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1