• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mothsniper
      Question, can a highlighter be used for miniatures?

Short answer: NO
      Long answer: It rubs off when dry, even if mixed with mod-poge it rubs off.  And even if it did not, when it dries it turns to normal light yellow and loses its hilighternessity. 
      Fluor paints I have tried not only look better in normal light, but glow in that blue ultraviolet light as well. 

Finished model
      Images removed with forum complience

• By Mothsniper
      Drys Dryad 77265

Did a paint Test here
      Images removed with forum complience

• By Inarah
      Got this guy in my Bones Paint & Take Home Survival Kit earlier this year.  He was done with lots of sloppy washes and dry brushing. I put flock on its exposed twigs, for decency's sake. 

• By 72moonglum
      Hello there fine followers of the fine Reaper faith and Happy Fourth of July for those in Gringolandia!

So here is my Shadowrun Dryad, made by Ral Partha, probably sculpted by Jim Johnson in 1996 if you choose to believe the bottom of the base, and I do.

I did her the same time I did the Night Elf I also just recently posted, but one of the eyes on this green haired chicky poo, I just couldn't get it like I wanted to, so I went back and redid the eye, and I still didn't like it, so this is the third version, which I'm also not super duper satisfied with, but there comes a point when I just give up to move to the next small piece of metal.

So here she is:

and here is a close up of her eyes.  Her left one hs that spoke that I just didn't get closed properly.  From really close it's very noticeable, but only kind of noticeable from afar and I really couldn't tell with the actual figure, only with the zoom of modern technology.  I never had these issues back in the eighties.

Anyway, I like some of these Shadowrun figures, because besides being just generally cool, they kind of cross two genres.  This one and the other night elf, could easily be fantasy figures, nothing really would orient them to actual science fiction.

So back to the painting table!  Enjoy your Independence Day, or in the rest of the world, Saturday!

• By GrnLantern
      So I’ve been painting for about a year, she is by far the best I’ve ever done and the 1st time I’ve felt confident enough to share. This is also the 1st base I’ve ever done. I welcome constructive criticism.

• Who's Online   27 Members, 0 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)