Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

Elder Forge Tier 2

Hello to all. I present you my new Kickstarter campaign, Elder-Forge Tier 2.

In this campaign I've added much models, busts and , expecially, figures in 32 mm to play with much boardgames.

First of all here is the link, so you can go directly to see on Kickstarter the main page of this campaign

http://kck.st/2ZXtVkl

So, here is some pics of my models. Hope you like them and hope you'll support my campaign. Thank you to read.

I stay at your disposal for every question. Cheers, Manuel Caterini

Bostro, the dark marauder

1-1.thumb.jpg.7e8e7693baadab73aa7c6e237a1f2b02.jpg

1-5.thumb.jpg.ca036b5070048343b7578ab7684e2dac.jpg

1-10.thumb.jpg.6499a64e49be0596ce3d49be3a89f0e3.jpg

1-15.thumb.jpg.338522c11a753a1653273c51d6fa10bd.jpg

1-19.thumb.jpg.b5b95628c99240358f057332fd04a71f.jpg

macchinavolKS.thumb.jpg.2b51fb52a1491aa1f49657a0001b9eec.jpg

584856357_maraudersesnoggar.thumb.jpg.b298aa707a0dba89dd6521cd176ee625.jpg

1152013209_THEMAGEbs.thumb.jpg.da31278bcbca374e6c13e2a6cce7143a.jpg

1892111290_warbandcomplete.thumb.jpg.bdf89a76d5c89900c2364d0906258018.jpg

lilith1.thumb.jpg.ce4cd7a64d69063f49a8ae9cc2784a05.jpg

lilith2.thumb.jpg.7001c42affbf711db872d7c551031c16.jpg

lilith3.thumb.jpg.27ecda7e88588a1ceb9241e3ee3f21af.jpg

lilith4.thumb.jpg.4d6d6947ae69600043692d13d61e19da.jpg

Edited by Elder-Forge
add more pics
  • Like 2

hello guys. I han't seen this post before then now so, first of all thank you to all your support (thank you Samurai Jack ;) ). I have added another post with more pics. Hope you enjoy it and if you like my works, please, support me!

• Like 2

Cancelled?????????

Received a message from KS stating that the project was canceled by the creator, and now FB info is missing. 

It's a shame as he is a very good sculptor. 

Hello everyone. Following the trail of what was communicated a few hours ago by another artist, I decided to formalize what I decided days ago for my future. As you noticed I deleted my new kickstarter not even 48 hours after its launch. I thought, I looked inside me and decided to close the sector concerning the production and private commissions of Elder-Forge. This does not mean that I will not continue to sculpt, indeed, I am already doing it with renewed forces and enthusiasm, but only continue to realize personal projects. In a few words, I decided to abandon the world of modeling and turn my look elsewhere. It was a nice adventure. I thank everyone who supported me and the friends I had the pleasure of meeting. It is clear that I have taken this decision without giving responsibility to things, facts or people... I simply need change, I need to close a chapter and start a new one in my little artistic world. I want to live the pleasure of creating in a simpler and peaceful way. That said we will see you in heindoven, at the SMC 2019 that will be my last stage so I can greet friends. Thanks again and good life to all!
Manuel Caterini

Follows the retirement of Raul Garcia Latorre from public sculpting

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Brindelwald Miniatures
      Hi everyone,

Firstly I´m pleasured to take part of this forumm . My name is Alvaro Gonzalez and Im a spanish miniatures sculptor, for last year I have been sculpting some miniatures and the time has come to pre lunch my first kickstarter campaign that I will launch in two weeks around.

This deal with 32mm scale (23mm tall to eyesline) resin fantasy miniatures for wargames, collectors and painting. It will be a small project of 9 dwarves miniatures.

It would be great having the support of this community for carrying on my brand.

You can keep posted about news in our facebook , I will post news every week.

https://m.facebook.com/pages/category/Games-Toys/Brindelwald...
      instagram.com/brindelwaldminiatures/
      I show you a small sample. Thank you.

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/printyourmonsters/fantastic-plants-and-rocks

Hi Folks! I am releasing a monster sized Kickstarter with my son. Fantastic Plants and Rocks will fill your table with every environment you can think of. From Alien Flora to Icy Glaciers ! Don't miss out on this high quality terrain! All-In Pledge only 17euros (19$) :) 
      core set =  20 sets, each containing 5 plans ( 100 models) + all stretch goals
      I hope you will be many to support this new project :)) 
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hammerlot/battleruins-temple-of-the-damned?ref=discovery_category_newest

Story
      We are Ismael and Mishell, in 2016 our passion for scenery and miniatures led us to create Hammerlot Games.
      Whether we use them in role-playing games, board games, or modelling, we love to collect, assemble, paint, and play with them.
      Although we have published several projects at Hammerlot Games that present scenarios to set up undead-themed games, we believe that our passion could be used to create a new range called Battleruins, which focuses on new themes and allows the growth of the brand with the new large format that we have called Masterbox.
      We are excited about the possibilities this new range has to offer and here we are to share it with you!
      At Hammerlot Games we create and produce high-quality, highly detailed resin design elements for use on any gaming table.
      Battleruins, our new scenery range that offers various themes in a Masterbox format, is more than just a celebration of our love for scenery, it's our passion for everything related to fantasy worlds.
      With your support, this campaign will not only bring this project to life, but also opens the door to other scenery lines of several genres!
      Legends tell that there is a very old city buried in the vast Kalim'ah desert. A city unknown to the vast majority of mortals, few are those who know its name. Some stories of dark shadows and skeletons that watch you from the top of the great temple, accompany this mysterious city.
      At the time it was a great city, prosperous and conquering. Now it's in ruins, a place where some bandits and creatures dwell, fighting to survive, looking for meat to satisfy their hunger and hidden treasures to satisfy their ambition.
      The only thing that remains undamaged over time is the Great Temple, once centre of the city. There are those who believe that ancient and powerful magic protects it, and even claim that it is cursed.
      SCALE COMPARISON
      Resin cast of Temple Stone Ground. Size: 180 x 180 mm The central slab of the temple is modular, it can be exchanged for another piece. Size: 57x 57mm Resin cast of a Large Wall. Height: 68mm Length: 130mm The columns can be repositioned on the temple floor. The miniature is shown for scale comparison purposes only. Miniature: Skeleton GW GW Miniatures are shown for scale comparison purposes only This new format gives you the possibility of having all the scenery you may need for your games in one box.
      With the contents of this box you can assemble multiple combinations. The vast majority of parts are designed to fit together. For example, the walls and columns are the same height, so you can combine them with each other if you wish.
      At the same time, in the center of the Temple there is a space of 60x60mm to place the Huge Slab with the skull carved in stone or the  Guardian Obelisk.
      Battleruins: Temple of the Damned, Masterbox contains:
      1 Guardian Obelisk (5 pieces) 8 Broken Walls 4 Large Walls 8 Stone Roof (for walls) 8 Corners 1 Huge Slab 1 Temple Stone Ground 12 Columns/Pillars 1 Broken Column 4 Stone Roof (for columns) 3 Wooden Bridge   Although like many of us, we never have enough! And that is why we also offer you expansion boxes compatible with the Masterbox. You can complete your battlefield with as many boxes as you want!
    • By SamuraiJack
      they had this under 'Illustrations' and not gaming so I dont think a many people saw it..  get your Latorre busts while you can..  3 days left

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/heramodels/the-sketchbook-of-blocsanchez-wasteland/description

About
      Hello everybody,
      We want to introduce you to Iván Sánchez, aka “Blocsanchez”, one of the members of HeraModels. We are thrilled to share with you his first sketchbook “Wasteland”. Within the last year, Iván has been working in the content of this book what wasn't easy to combine with his daily work of miniature concept artist in our small study. Iván is very passionate about traditional drawing, that is the reason why every design in this book is a pencil sketch except for the cover that is digital.
      With this and our future projects, our objective is to create an editorial line of fantastic art. We decided we didn't want a typical sketchbook, collecting drawings from forgotten notebooks where you can find all types of characters; we wanted to make something personal and with an argumental line.
      Then, after a lot of thinking, we decided to make a book collection of different races. “Wastelands” is the first chapter of the collection and embodies illustrations and sketches of barbaric warriors of the barren lands.
      Original Art of "Wastelands" example for pledges #5 & #6  The original book contains 48 pages but with your help we hope this number keeps increasing. We have selected the best designs with more than 50 characters and we hope all of them can be published in the book. We want the book to be handy and user friendly that is why its size is 17x24cm (6,7”x9,5”). Through the campaign, we will unlock different rewards that will make possible to increase the number of pages of this book and will vive you the possibility to get exclusive products only in Kickstarters. In this campaign, you´ll not only get our sketchbook “Wastelands”, it will be possible to choose the option to get an original sketch made by Ivan inside your book or to get one of the original illustrations printed on it. Later we will explain the campaign more widely.
      Original Sketch example for pledges #3 & #4  Later on we will explain every detail of the content in each pledge to make sure that you get what you really want. Besides, while the campaign goes on and we unlock other products we will update the content of each pledge.
        For those who have chosen pledge #5 or #6 you could choose between one of the following original illustrations, you just need to send us an email echen you make the reservation with the number of the illustration that you prefer. You can see the images in a bigger size in our website .
      Original Art of "Wastelands" for pledges #5 & #6
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/omnissious/omnissious-power-packs-rechargeable-led-kits-for-minis

Story
      The essence of miniature modeling has always been to capture the magic of imaginary worlds. When I was growing up, I used to love looking through magazines showing highly detailed models in epic battle scenes. All those visuals were a catalyst for my imagination thinking of all these magical worlds. I was amazed to find out that not only was it a hobby to build and paint them, but that I could create those magical worlds for myself! Even now, the aspect I appreciate most about this hobby is expressing myself through kitbashing and bringing my imaginations to reality. I’m always thinking of ways to improve the magic of my models so it's only natural that I started thinking of how to add lights to them!
      I was really inspired by what other members of the community were coming up with and the techniques they used to achieve certain effects. I was talking to a talented painter from my local game shop about adding lights to his miniatures. He said it was a really cool idea but lost interest quickly because of all the problems involved with where to put the batteries and how to change them out.
      My partner and I looked around and what most people were doing was adding a cell battery to the bottom of their bases and letting it dangle out or sealing something a bit more heavy duty in their models. We set out to design a power system that fits in the base, and is rechargeable to keep your models playable and removing all the hassle with jerry-rigged battery systems.
      The solution we came up with is an easy plug-in system so once you have the model wired up, you just have to connect it to the power pack and close it up! Once your model is finished and the power pack is in the base, charging your model is as simple as displaying it on the charging station. We used a wireless charging system similar to the Qi chargers used for phones. 
      The charging station uses a USB cord so you can easily charge it in any wall socket or even from your computer!  
      Here is how to install the Omnissious power packs:
      Step 1: Drill a hole in the base where you want to connect your model Step 2: Thread the electrical wire through Step 3: Plug in your Power Pack With backgrounds in engineering, it was important for us to confirm that our device could be mass produced before asking for funding. So we worked directly with a manufacturer to test and confirm manufacturing plans. We even tested the prototypes on our models and have been using them in our weekly games and tournaments… for uh, science. Check them out!
      LEDs in the heads light and the canon LEDs in the plasma gun LEDs to light up the candles on this ritual table LEDs in the eyes and right hand LED color options displayed in a group of elementals  
  • Who's Online   35 Members, 0 Anonymous, 49 Guests (See full list)