• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ratsmitglied
      I'm not associated with these guys, but they make some pretty good MDF terrain, and are branching out into minis
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/knightsofdice/mirrors-of-tullarn-28mm-fantasy-wargaming-miniatures

About
      Mirrors of Tullarn is a new range of 28mm miniatures from Knights of Dice, set in a distinctive fantasy setting and cast in glorious metal!
      These characterful figures have been sculpted by Anton Ducrot (from Flytrap Factory) for tabletop miniature wargames and would look amazing in any fantasy setting, whether that is your Dungeons & Dragons or other roleplaying campaigns or as weary adventurers in your Frostgrave warbands or other tabletop games.
      We are using this campaign to fund the production molds and the initial release of 28 figures from four factions, the Anram, Tarusa, Lahari and Saresh, in glorious white-metal!  Hopefully (with your help!) we can also release a host additional figures in the form of freebies, add-ons and awesome stretch goals!
      A small band of Lahari faces of against some Saresh warriors All the miniatures have been sculpted and master molds created, we simply need the funds to make the production molds to put these figures into full production.
      With your help, we can bring these figures to market and hopefully get a good headstart on expanding the range quickly.
      The Anram defend their mountain hide-away from a marauding band of Tarusa raiders There are 8 simple pledge levels to choose from, we’ve broken them into easy to understand groups. Simply pick a pledge level, (each one represents a group of figures from the different factions), you'll then receive any FREE STRETCH GOALS unlocked during the campaign ... the more stretch goals that are unlocked, the more figures you get for free!
      A group of hired knights accompanied by their paymaster The Wanderer - no rewards, select this pledge to simply show your support!  Thank you!
      The Nomad - back the project at this level and you'll receive the Kickstarter Exclusive 'Void Witch', and gain access to the Add-ons and Stretch Goals to add more when they are unlocked. This pledge does not qualify for any free add-ons.
      Anram Nobility - receive the 7 Anram figures, all FREE stretch goals, access to Add-Ons and the Kickstarter Exclusive figure - the Void Witch!
      Tarusa Chieftain - receive the 7 Tarusa figures, all FREE stretch goals, access to Add-Ons and the Kickstarter Exclusive figure - the Void Witch!
      Lahari Seafarer - receive the 7 Lahari figures, all FREE stretch goals, access to Add-Ons and the Kickstarter Exclusive figure - the Void Witch!
      Saresh Labourer - receive the 7 Saresh figures, all FREE stretch goals, access to Add-Ons and the Kickstarter Exclusive figure - the Void Witch!
      Warlord of Tullarn - You will receive all initial 28 figures from the Anram Nobility, Tarusa Chieftain, Lahari Seafarer & Saresh Labourer  pledges.  You'll also receive all FREE stretch goals, access to add-ons and the Kickstarter Exclusive figure - the Void Witch!
      All-In! - You will receive all 28 figures from the Anram Nobility, Tarusa Chieftain, Lahari Seafarer & Saresh Labourer  pledges.  You'll also receive FOR FREE every unlocked stretch goal, add-on and the Kickstarter Exclusive 'Void Witch'!  This pledge is a little  bit of a gamble, but as the stretch goals start unlocking this pledge level really starts paying dividends!
      *25mm Round slotted base included with every miniature. 
      The masters of time, the Anram live high on the highest peaks across Tullarn Savage mountain clansmen, bent on domination and oppression! Masters of the oceans, rivers and trade the Lahari wear the finest silks and flaunt oppulent treasures Saresh tend to the fertile valleys and vast farmlands of Tullarn A true Warlord knows how to bring people together, and then pitch them at each others throat!
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/swordstoneminis/the-goblins-28mm-fantasy-miniatures?ref=discovery_category_newest

About
      Digital render of the finished sculpts. In the last six or so years I have played a lot of tabletop games, ranging from Warhammer and Dungeons & Dragons to smaller games like Frostgrave and Relicblade. I have fallen in love with the hobby of painting miniatures and everything surrounding it. A year ago I made plans to give something back and to add something to this hobby community I love so dearly.
      My background in digital game art helped me a lot since I was already familiar with the software to sculpt digitally. So I started working on a few miniatures I would like to produce. Most of them were abandoned in favor of better ideas, but eventually I created this set of three goblins. These goblins are each embodiments of the archetypes found in many of the games I love: the wizard, the fighter and the thief/ranger. 
      I spent the last year figuring out how to cast resin to the standards I saw in the products I enjoy and how to make sure digitally sculpted details translated well to the tabletop scale.
      These three figures are the end result of that progress, but hopefully the start of a lot more.
      I made this Kickstarter to cover the costs of the materials used and shipping, but mostly so I can bring these little goblins to your tabletop :)
      All miniatures will be multiple parts cast in resin and supplied unpainted, with a 25mm gaming base.
      The final resin casts.
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/amazons/amazons?ref=discovery_category_newest

About
      David T. Roa Instagram: www.instagram.com/ravenstagg.creative.studios/ AMAZONS!
      Hello dear 3d printing tabletop players and collectors! I’m Francesca Musumeci (from the Artisan Guild Patreon) and this is my personal project I had been working on for a very long time!
      AMAZONS! is a Kickstarter that includes a collection of high-quality figures and terrains, ready to be 3d-printed as miniatures for tabletop gaming or scaled up as huge collectibles for display. Every non-monster figure will be a bad-broccoli heroine! There aren’t enough strong women figures out there and I'm coming in to fill the void!
      David T. Roa Instagram: www.instagram.com/ravenstagg.creative.studios/ WHAT DO I RECEIVE?
      Every sculpt I make will be exported as a high-quality 3d .STL file, that you can print at home with your FDM or resin 3d printer. My quest is to make sure you will have fun through the whole process: from printing the models, to painting them, to using them in your favorite games. The files I'll provide are for personal use. Sharing Links and STLs is extremely prohibited (check the rules at the end of the this page).  
      Scroll at the bottom to get his PDF guid and Profile! Medusa, first Freebie of this Campaign and special "Pinup" model. Available to our 35 Eur Backers! THE CORE SET
      The Core Set is a group of models and scenaries available to our 35Eur backers. Every figure in this Kickstarter is different: even if they belong to the same class each one will have a different pose and unique details, same for the scenaries. Everything is handsculpted in Zbrush. The Core Set is delivered to our backers immediatly after the campaign ends. The Core Set includes the following 3D printable characters: 
      15 Custom Bases 3 Amazon Warriors 3 Amazon Archers 3 Amazon Spearmasters Amazon Hunter Heroine Dwarven Berserker Heroine 3 Giant Bears Epic Boss: Wood Troll FREEBIES! Stay ready for some extra surprises!  It additionally contains the modular Amazon Camp, wich includes:
      1 Amazon Tent (closed door) 1 Amazon Tent (open) 1 Amazon Chief tent 2 Bedrolls 4 Skull Spikes (Spikes adorned with Skulls) 2 Wooden Palisades 2 Maiden Spears (Anti-Cavalry Palisades) Campfire Kit (Bonus from AG, tons of modular options!) A preview of the Core Set THE STRETCH GOALS! (scroll down for pics!)
      Thanks to the Stretch Goals we will delivery even more miniatures and terrains, including Units, powerful Heroines, Monsters and special Bosses! As we unlock a Stretch Goal I will immediately start to work on the unlocked model(s).  As descripted before, when a Stretch Goal includes 2 or 3 figures of the same kind, each one is different (pose, details, hairs and so on). I have been working hard to make sure the Core Set is already done, so you start receive models immediately after the campaign ends. For the rest of the Stretch Goals I'll keep you updated often and release them every few days as I finish each sculpt: just the time you need to print the previous ones :)
      €10k       2 Giant Snakes €15k       Shaman Heroine + Ritual Stone €20k       3 Blademasters €25k       Axe Battlemaster + Boar Totem €30k       3 former Legionnaires €35k       Gladiatrix Heroine €40k       3 Snakeman €45k       3 Blood Priestess €50k       High Priestess Heroine + Sacrificial Pit €55k       Pricess on a Panther / Tiger €60k       Amazon Camp: The Watchtower €65k       3 Snakewoman Guards €70k       3 Snakewoman Archers €75k       Epic Boss: Snakes Queen + Snake Altar  €80k       Amazon Camp: The Wheel of Pain €85k       2 Amazon Horse Riders €90k       The Cyclope €95k       Hyppolita, the Amazon Queen €100K     Epic Boss: Hydra  €105k     3 Satyr Ladies €110k     The Minotaur €115k     3 Harpies €120k     Artemis the Goddess €125k     Epic Boss: Lizard Champion  €130k     3 Giant Spiders €135k     3 Incas Warriors €140k     2 Swamp Giant Lizards €145k     Incas Princess on Raptor €150k     Epic Boss: Quetzalcoatl  ... more coming as we unlock Goals!
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rockfishgames/everspace-2

About
      After the successful Kickstarter campaign and release of EVERSPACE we're now back with the sequel - join the community on discord.gg/rockfishgames!
      EVERSPACE 2 is a fast-paced single-player space shooter with deep exploration, tons of loot, classic RPG elements for PC (Windows, Mac, Linux) and console (PS4 and XB1). Set in a persistent open world, it is driven by a captivating sci-fi story, picking up shortly after the events of the predecessor. An approximately 20-hour-long campaign and various side missions will lead you into the endgame. Prepare yourself to beat the most vicious encounters, and master difficult challenges which will reward you with that juicy epic loot!  

Imagine a Hack & Slash Action-RPG with all the bells and whistles: classes, random loot, skills, talents, and more... but in space. Your ship is the hero in this adventure. Expand your private ship collection from a virtually endless supply of vessels composed of three main classes with several sub-classes and optimize your build to perfection. Cleverly combine modules, weapons, devices, and perks to fit your individual playstyle and the current objective.
        If you liked the fast-paced space combat of EVERSPACE, we have great news for you: aiming, precision, and maneuverability will still be key to your success, so EVERSPACE 2 will keep the much-praised Freelancer-inspired keyboard + mouse controls of its predecessor. Because tastes and preferences vary from pilot to pilot, we will refine the controls even further and add more input settings for tweaking them to your liking.  
      This time we added customizable input settings for gamepads, even more button layouts to choose from, and HOTAS support from the get-go. We will also be shipping the game with presets for the most common joystick setups on Day 1 to make die-hard fans of space sims happy, too (hey there, space truckers!). And yes, you will be able to turn off inertial dampeners if floating around space Newtonian-style is your thing.
      To make the action even more interesting, we have redesigned the enemy AI from scratch and given it a much larger set of behaviors and variables. You will fight against opponents who will now be able to act and react to you, other NPCs, and the environment in a much more sophisticated way, delivering a whole new level of challenge for even the most veteran space pilots out there.
      Based on your great feedback about combat inside of derelict space stations and near the surface of celestial bodies, we are planning to add more locations with even greater gameplay variety to EVERSPACE 2:
      Fly inside massive capital ships and overcome complex security systems before taking the beast down by placing a ticking bomb right next to its fusion power core. Just be sure to get the hell out of there in time. 

Descend to planet surfaces where interstellar mining corporation Grady & Brunt (G&B) Prospects operates large mining facilities both above and below ground, and where massive freighters full of loot constantly come and go. 
      Grady & Brunt mining facilities are big business and therefore well-protected - raid at your on risk! You asked for it, you got it: EVERSPACE 2 will take place in a persistent, open game world, combining the best of level-based and open-world design concepts. Look forward to exploring over a hundred locations filled with little secrets, challenges and puzzles, tons of loot, all sorts of weird alien creatures, and a wide variety of NPCs.  
      An idea of what the star map of EVERSPACE 2 including post-launch DLC might look like. Fixed locations will be created using a large pool of handcrafted props, uniquely designed iconic space landmarks, and some clever procedural generation. Repeat visits will always be worth your while. While some changes to the environment will be permanent, some structures may have been rebuilt since your last visit and you can never be sure who you will encounter or what loot and resources you might find.
      Rival outlaw clans are scattered all over the Demilitarized Zone (the DMZ, a former war zone in the interstellar conflict between the Okkar and the human race), always on the hunt for booty. The randomly created procedural locations from EVERSPACE will also make a return in the form of temporary events and encounters.
      Mining will receive a minor overhaul: it will still be easy to extract iron ore from an asteroid just by shooting at it, but to get your hands on rare resources you will have to be at the right place with the right equipment. Once obtained, use your resources to build or upgrade stuff or sell it to whichever station offers the best price. You can also roam the world looking for the best deals on certain commodities, becoming the part-time trader you always wanted to be.
      Buy low, sell high and find the best deals in the DMZ! To get around quickly in any star system, you will be able to travel in Supralight Mode and cover large distances with ease. Of course, if something interesting pops up along your way, you can always stop by. However, Supralight travel generates an enormous energy signature which can be traced by anyone from afar. Be sure to watch out for any unpleasant surprises while zooming through space.

• By SamuraiJack
      they had this under 'Illustrations' and not gaming so I dont think a many people saw it..  get your Latorre busts while you can..  3 days left

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/heramodels/the-sketchbook-of-blocsanchez-wasteland/description

About
      Hello everybody,
      We want to introduce you to Iván Sánchez, aka “Blocsanchez”, one of the members of HeraModels. We are thrilled to share with you his first sketchbook “Wasteland”. Within the last year, Iván has been working in the content of this book what wasn't easy to combine with his daily work of miniature concept artist in our small study. Iván is very passionate about traditional drawing, that is the reason why every design in this book is a pencil sketch except for the cover that is digital.
      With this and our future projects, our objective is to create an editorial line of fantastic art. We decided we didn't want a typical sketchbook, collecting drawings from forgotten notebooks where you can find all types of characters; we wanted to make something personal and with an argumental line.
      Then, after a lot of thinking, we decided to make a book collection of different races. “Wastelands” is the first chapter of the collection and embodies illustrations and sketches of barbaric warriors of the barren lands.
      Original Art of "Wastelands" example for pledges #5 & #6  The original book contains 48 pages but with your help we hope this number keeps increasing. We have selected the best designs with more than 50 characters and we hope all of them can be published in the book. We want the book to be handy and user friendly that is why its size is 17x24cm (6,7”x9,5”). Through the campaign, we will unlock different rewards that will make possible to increase the number of pages of this book and will vive you the possibility to get exclusive products only in Kickstarters. In this campaign, you´ll not only get our sketchbook “Wastelands”, it will be possible to choose the option to get an original sketch made by Ivan inside your book or to get one of the original illustrations printed on it. Later we will explain the campaign more widely.
      Original Sketch example for pledges #3 & #4  Later on we will explain every detail of the content in each pledge to make sure that you get what you really want. Besides, while the campaign goes on and we unlock other products we will update the content of each pledge.
        For those who have chosen pledge #5 or #6 you could choose between one of the following original illustrations, you just need to send us an email echen you make the reservation with the number of the illustration that you prefer. You can see the images in a bigger size in our website .
      Original Art of "Wastelands" for pledges #5 & #6
  • Who's Online   43 Members, 0 Anonymous, 301 Guests (See full list)