Sign in to follow this  
lowlylowlycook

Help Pendraken Forums ID this mini

I sure will.

Interesting how far the chain went to get an answer.  From “Mate who found them” , to Person who posted them, to Pendraken Forum, to You, to Reaper Forum, to Me, To Vintage Lead Facebook Page, to David Wood!  

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

22 hours ago, Doug Sundseth said:

That's a huge range of miniatures from a company that I've never heard of and whose stuff I don't think I've ever seen. (Looks like I'm not alone, since it's tagged as "Unknown Year | Unknown Decade | Unknown Country".) That doesn't happen often, since it used to be my job to keep track of everything available at retail (not that we were ever completely successful, of course).

I remember those, kind of... 1981, a hobby store in Portsmouth New Hampshire. They were in small bags with cardboard tops - I want to say $1.25 price tags.... Gods, what was the name of the store?... It was on Lafayette Plaza....

Not that specific mini, but others in the line.

The Auld Grump

• Like 3

I actually own a couple of minis from this range.  I think I bought them at Salute about 10-15 years ago.  But that still didn't help me ID the one in this thread.

• Like 2