paintybeard

Happy Birthday Evilhalfling

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Evilhalfling! Enjoy YOUR VERY OWN WONDROUS Wednesday to THE MAX...Thursday can sort itself out! 

• Thanks 1

Hope you enjoyed your trip around the sun!  then next one will be even more interesting! 

Happy Birthday!

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the wishes.  It has not been the greatest birthday ever. 

The Spawn both started full-time school today - but it only lasted till needed retrieving at 11:15 & 1:15 so it's not like I had a huge block of time.

not sure what I'm doing next with my life anyway.

Best gift was a new bike, the first one I have owned in 15 years!  Bought it on Sunday,

- yesterday it got a flat. had to walk it 3 miles home, and now I get to go buy repair kit & new intertube. 

Spent the afternoon in cold war with elderspawn,  then made dinner for the family, (no desert) 

The wife and I have not been getting along since Sunday. 

We have both been stressed about school starting and we have just been snapping at each other.  

(hormones may also be involved, 3 grumpy days is pretty normal) 

I did get an hour of painting in and bought wood plinths - but the plinths were purchased cheaply - so lots of sanding & staining lie ahead. 

anyway thanks for giving me space to vent, nothing terrible is happening, its just small annoyances. 

• Sad 4

21 minutes ago, Evilhalfling said:

Best gift was a new bike, the first one I have owned in 15 years!  Bought it on Sunday,

- yesterday it got a flat.

1. Happy Birthday!
  2. Get the really good inner tubes. The $30 version has saved me so much aggravation and time that I don't regret the money at all.
  3. Hope to see you on Saturday.
  • Thanks 1