Sign in to follow this  
thelonegoldfish

Pathfinder Mini's

Are there any plans to re-do the pathfinder iconic characters to match the new look they're going for? I'm a huge fan of using them for the adventure card game.

-Evan

Is there a new look for pathfinder? 

Sorry, I don't follow the game but I do love the minis... do you have a link to see examples of that look? 

1 hour ago, NyarlaBcn said:

Is there a new look for pathfinder? 

Sorry, I don't follow the game but I do love the minis... do you have a link to see examples of that look? 

The iconic got slightly updated, Seoni now has less skin showing, Amri looks more like the undead, & of course Fulimbus replaces the elf alchemist iconic for example.

I'm sure they eventually comes out but Pathfinder metal minis have been slow to come out lately. They are coming from Wizkids as prepainted.

On 6/18/2019 at 1:14 PM, haldir said:

The iconic got slightly updated, Seoni now has less skin showing, Amri looks more like the undead, & of course Fulimbus replaces the elf alchemist iconic for example.

I'm sure they eventually comes out but Pathfinder metal minis have been slow to come out lately. They are coming from Wizkids as prepainted.

Just got a good look at some of the new Iconics. Not that much of a fan of Amiri, and Seoni's alright, but she has nowhere near the character and personality her original illustration felt like it had. But I'm going full grognard and refusing to update from PF 1st edition anyway, so what do I care?

• Like 5

When do you plan to add more to the Pathfinder line? 

Also will you be doing miniatures based off the Kingmaker PC game?

Finally what happened to the Beginner Box Black Dragon that you previewed but haven't released.

Still no official word. Ah well I tried. Maybe i was to abrupt, too confrontational or there busy.

Who knows. Hopefully there will be some official post soon about the PF line.

@View

Pathfinder has always been a project with a lot of moving parts because in addition to coordinating sculptors and concept artists, they have to work with Paizo to get rights for each mini, and Paizo now has the Deep Cuts line as well, meaning they may have other contractual obligations on their end to deal with re: making more plastic minis in a non WizKids line. Last I heard, Reaperpeeps said they were working on more metal Pathfinder stuff, and I haven't heard anything about new plastics.

Reaper is pretty tangled up in the KS atm; I'd try asking during their livestreams in the hope of having better luck there.

• Thanks 1

the new iconics from wizkids are disappointing.  i too look forwards to new pathfinder minis from reaper.

On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 11:40 AM, Disciple of Sakura said:

Just got a good look at some of the new Iconics. Not that much of a fan of Amiri, and Seoni's alright, but she has nowhere near the character and personality her original illustration felt like it had. But I'm going full grognard and refusing to update from PF 1st edition anyway, so what do I care?

Quoted to like.  What is this PF 1st edition? We have Pathfinder and Pathlooser, there is no 2nd edition. (now that is full grondard)

1 hour ago, ttuckerman said:

Quoted to like.  What is this PF 1st edition? We have Pathfinder and Pathlooser, there is no 2nd edition. (now that is full grondard)

IMO Pathfinder II is vastly better than Pathfinder I, YMMV. Whatever.

Really Path looser? I don't think you meant looser.

https://www.grammarly.com/blog/loose-lose/

• Haha 1