• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By billeecats
      Back after a long-ish hiatus. I had to take a break from painting earlier this year because of some eye issues. No that I can see right again, I wanted to take a simple-ish mini to completion. I used the RCL limited palette theme for July. 

While the paint job on these maggots can be better, it's gratifying to be back to doing something I enjoy immensely. 

• By billeecats
      Blink has been sitting on my desk for months. I finally called it done on her today. There are issues, especially with the not so clean lines on the armor, but I just needed to get this done and move on. I am, however, happy enough with her face. 

• By billeecats
      I started these Minitaurs months ago, and wanted to paint them like the Khazra from the Diablo video games. I abandoned work on them earlier this year when I took a break from painting for health reasons. At this point I'm kinda jaded and just wanted them off my table. The leader's wrist wraps are too bright, and I might go back and add shadows to tone those down, but otherwise I'm done with these. 

• By golldan
      Finished the Cave Spider. Inspiration image for colors (and blotter) for first image. Used a bit of Turbo Dork colorshft paint to try and get the hair shimmer that the real spider has.

• By Chris Palmer
      This week I finished "Arakus Landarzad, Wizard" from the "Grey Beards" set in the Bones 4 Core box. I tried a couple experiments with this guy; one was using purple for the shadows on the yellow robes, and the other was using Citadel Contrast Paint to do the gem on the staff.  To read more about it see: http://allbonesabout.blogspot.com/2021/01/arakus-landarzad-wizard-bones-4-figure.html

• Who's Online   7 Members, 1 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)