viking_hank

Dark young and ooze

Nice job on these.  Both cause me to feel a bit squeamish, which is a good thing.  :)

Also, great job on the color transition on the Dark Young!

Edited by JudgeSamson
  • Like 2

Kinda hoping for more than 2 comments, guess everyone is on the fb site. Thanks for the input. 

Edited by viking_hank
Didn’t want to be mean

Great job! Also remember many people who see and love your work might only click on the heart/love button and may not necessarily write a comment. Doesn’t mean your work was not liked and appreciated. By the way I especially like the color choices for the dark young.

Edited by zoroaster100
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By HolkDiggity
      I wanted a traditional Black Pudding, but I didn't want to just paint it black. When I started to think about how to make this stand out, I started to think about the shimmer that oil gets, and I wondered if Black Puddings get that shimmer as well. I looked up some photos, and thought, "I bet I can do this." Like I said in the other thread, I'm planning on putting together a tutorial on getting this effect, so that'll be up soon. This one was fun to paint! I love all the little bits and bobs in the ooze.

• By HolkDiggity
      Just two little blobbies that are the result of killing mama with a slashing weapon. I'm working on typing a step-by-step tutorial on how I did the holographic oil shimmer with just regular paints, so that'll be up in a couple days!

• By Scott W
      I have been working on my contrast while painting- 

I love this sculpt!

This was shot with 2 different lighting setups- which one does everyone prefer?

• By Iridil
      These were so fun to paint - again with the goal of getting them done for the game table - first bones IV kickstarter minis I've painted! I'm kinda meh about the little one - I might go back and explore a base and redo it, but I like the big one.

• By Metalchaos
      Like if it was not enough, a hideous green slime and a bright ochre jelly ooze down the walls of the cave where you have established camp for the night. Their many pulsating excrescences increases their disgusting infectious aspect. They both clearly avoid the light radiating from your improvised campfire, but still the yellow one slowly crawls towards you. The greenish atrocity is only lifting itself in a misshapen column that whips the air without precise direction. You understand the threat while moving closer to you, the amoeba jelly dissolve an empty leather quiver that you left on the ground.

Here are the 77306, Translucent Slimes Dark Heaven Bones sculpted by Kevin Williams. I painted them using only yellow and green ink.

• Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 284 Guests (See full list)