Unofficial forumite dinner on Sunday - 2019 edition

OneBoot

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Crimson_king_of_the_tower said:

Ohhhhhh lemme know when that is I love dinners! He's teaching me how to sculpt nature so im kinda obligated. 

Also last year the restaurant had a limited menu since it was such a large group, will that be the same this year? Or am I just misremembering? Lol Also that means me my wife and my buddy im bringing (I'll get him to make a forum profile lol) will be there. 

If I recall correctly ftom last year, a limited menu is presented but items from the full menu are available upon request. 

I'll find out after I get there and post here. :) 

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, OneBoot said:

REMINDER: THIS IS TODAY AT 6:30 PM

@Crimson_king_of_the_tower I asked and the full menu will be provided, rather than the more limited menu from last year. :) 

Super excited!! :bday:

Huzzah! 

Those of you who go: You should totally post a pic of your plated food when it arrives and before you dive in ...to the Randomness Thread!  (It wouldn’t do to let them go too long without food. ::D: )

• Haha 6

10 minutes ago, TGP said:

Those of you who go: You should totally post a pic of your plated food when it arrives and before you dive in ...to the Randomness Thread!  (It wouldn’t do to let them go too long without food. ::D: )

That's brilliant and I'm totally gonna do it. No context, just a random food picture. :lol:

Huzzah! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, OneBoot said:

That's brilliant and I'm totally gonna do it. No context, just a random food picture. :lol:

I was hungry and forgot to do this. 

I also forgot to take a group picture, darn it!!! :down:

Overall things seemed to work out pretty well this year; it looks like 40-45 estimate for next year should be about right as I counted between 35 and 40 at  peak attendance. 

Huzzah! 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1