• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Iridil
      This is the last of the adventuring party I painted up - a quick and dirty job as the player wants another figure eventually, just not sure what. These are the last figures I painted before 2 things - an unplanned life break from painting from March-July, a reassessment of painting, time and goals. I've also included a group shot with the other three party members. Thanks for looking!

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

Then, another Bones Crusader...

Kev!
    • By Glitterwolf
      I also painted this Plant Dragon to include in my Welcome to the Jungle diorama/terrain piece for my Lost World Project.
      Again, I thought it would be nice to show it off separately before it becomes part of the terrain.

• By Glitterwolf
      I have painted these guys to include them in a diorama/terrain piece for the Lost World and thought they deserved a show off of their own before they dissapear into the vast jungle.

Enjoy.

• By sirgourls
      I had some time to paint over my spring break. Said time may have come at the expense of lesson planning, but whatever.  It's been awhile, unfortunately. There's plenty I'm not thrilled with here, but I wouldn't die of embarrassment from him hitting the tabletop, so that's something. I haven't had time to practice consistently, so I'm think he looks decent considering. 

• Who's Online   9 Members, 1 Anonymous, 27 Guests (See full list)