Randomness XVI: Brains versus Bleach - an Epic Rap Battle in Iambic Pentameter.

Froggy the Great

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Sylverthorne said:

The trouble with painting blonde hair is that half the tutorials assume you're aiming for golden-wheat, or that otherwisedly warm golden shade that is classical golden shade. 

I want something a little closer to platinum-blonde. 

Oooh. New randomness thread. Noice! *sets up new nest*

Try starting with a pale bone ivory color, then highlight up to a colder white?

• Like 12

24 minutes ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

Unintentional.

I was typing up my post, confident that it would easily slip into Randomness XV as a remark had just landed there when somebody removed the SUBMIT button.

So Plan B was to copy & Paste it here.

-

Just got the estimate for the well we are going to need for our new Hideaway.

Turnkey, which is well, pump, associated plumbing and electrical, all permitting and paperwork, water quality testing and certs, everything but the shed to house the machinery: $16,999.19

Upside is, no water bills going forward.

GEM

Tis fine. Just think i need to wait a few pages before adding those kinds of posts now.

• Like 8

Just now, Corsair said:

It was WOOF!

:grr:

29 minutes ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

I was typing up my post, confident that it would easily slip into Randomness XV as a remark had just landed there when somebody removed the SUBMIT button.

Sorry for any confusion, but things happens fast as the end of a Randomness thread approaches.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Posted 2 hours ago
4 hours ago, kristof65 said:

Michaels or Hobby Lobby will be the most cost effective, but any decent art store or picture framing shop should have some as well. 

Dollar stores also carry a cheap variety of foam core, won’t be as

durable as the more expensive stuff but usable.

One property of dollar store foam core is that it is relatively easy to eel the paper off - which can be handy.

Make a strip of foam core, about 3" wide, peel paper off one side. Use Green Stuff World cobblestone roller to texture the paperless side. Poof! Road!

Alternately, peel paper off both sides, then put different textures on each side, so it can be used for two different road surfaces.

But leaving the paper on one side makes it just a touch sturdier.

The Auld Grump - no game with Andrew tonight - Sam has gone back to school, and they want to get her settled in first.

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, Kuroneko said:

So @Keianna, do you need a majestic Unicorn Avatar to inspire your barbarian to greater deeds?

DSCN0947.thumb.JPG.9fd241d53539b1c129c7aee62f5add48.JPG

You have a patient puddy tat!  Although the picture looks like the kitty is listing and about to fall over in boneless cat mode so there is hope!

11 minutes ago, Corsair said:

Consider the alternative.... @buglips*the*goblin 's socks...

I thought this is what we flavored all the new randomness threads with. 

• Haha 12