Jump to content

Randomness XVI: Brains versus Bleach - an Epic Rap Battle in Iambic Pentameter.


Froggy the Great
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

Well, that was weird...I woke up, sat on the edge of the bed for a couple minutes trying to figure out what day it is, and then my alarm went off and I woke up, but for real this time.

 

A glitch in the Matrix!

 

I mean, nothing to worry about citizen, carry on!

  • Haha 15
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, kay13 said:

and make sure its from your country because different countries have different sized cups and spoons etc.

 

And this is one reason why baking measurements should really be done by weight. Baking is much more of a science than most other forms of cooking, and proper measurements have a huge impact.

 

The other big reason why baking measurements should be done with weights is that dry powders like to compress, so a cup of flour or whatever can change quite a bit depending on how much the ingredient has settled and how much tamping the baker may have done.

  • Like 14
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Chaoswolf said:

Well, that was weird...I woke up, sat on the edge of the bed for a couple minutes trying to figure out what day it is, and then my alarm went off and I woke up, but for real this time.

 

Better than realising 1/2 an hour before you need to be at work that today is not Saturday, but is instead Friday.  

 

I've done that before.

  • Like 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, kay13 said:

 

Better than realising 1/2 an hour before you need to be at work that today is not Saturday, but is instead Friday.  

 

I've done that before.

That so was me yesterday, although I thought it was Wed already.... 

 

Some might argue I've a case of the "vacation is about to hit" thoughts / mind blanking out, I argue I should be going to bed earlier... 

  • Like 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

TFW, riding your bicycle at high speed downhill into the wind when it's already 40 degrees... Then some jackass riding low in a hoopdy starts keeping pace with you about 12" off your left side, his bass loud enough to rattle your teeth along with his trunk hatch... Then when you both pause at a light, he stops the music, rolls his window down, says "you crazy, man. Iss cold! Dis fo' you." Then starts blasting Led Zep's "Immigrant Song."


...yes, MC Gangsta Lean. Dat fo' me. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

... Twenty minutes later, I was on the riverside trail being chased by a homeless man in a ghillie suit waving a broken bottle.

 

 

... My commute isn't usually this interesting.

  • Like 7
  • Haha 15
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

 

They figured the plushie would protect the other dragon?

I do hope there was at least some filling in the box for protection?

 

There was approximately 25 feet of that brown scrunchy packing paper in the box which the cats are happily ripping apart right now :lol:

 

I'm really glad that they went for the recyclable option, it always bothers me when companies use those plastic air pocket things.

Edited by Kuroneko
  • Like 12
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Kuroneko said:

 

There was approximately 25 feet of that brown scrunchy packing paper in the box which the cats are happily ripping apart right now :lol:

 

I'm really glad that they went for the recyclable option, it always bothers me when companies use those plastic air pocket things.

 

Yeah, there are enough non-plastic options out there that will protect your stuff.

 

  • Like 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sanael said:

... Twenty minutes later, I was on the riverside trail being chased by a homeless man in a ghillie suit waving a broken bottle.

 

He was probably just trying to make certain your heart rate was sufficiently elevated to take full advantage of the cardio workout aspect of your morning commute. Pretty helpful of him really. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 14
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Kuroneko said:

Welcome to todays episode of "Seriously? They couldn't send stuff in a smaller box?" <_<

 

DSCN0684.thumb.JPG.0fdaac92a11c2d6201178e57db897eef.JPG

What can I say?  Dragons want their space!::D:

 

3 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Well, that was weird...I woke up, sat on the edge of the bed for a couple minutes trying to figure out what day it is, and then my alarm went off and I woke up, but for real this time.

Third time's the charm.  Maybe you'll wakeup in Tahiti!  I have gotten as far as dressing and getting into the car as I wake up in my bed again.  Talk about wasted time....

  • Haha 13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...