Randomness XVI: Brains versus Bleach - an Epic Rap Battle in Iambic Pentameter.

Froggy the Great

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

Woot! I want to claim first food post. I made cocoa mochi in my microwave earlier. It was yummy.

Oooo, might need a recipe for that...  Can I just search it on the interwebs?

50 minutes ago, Sylverthorne said:

The trouble with painting blonde hair is that half the tutorials assume you're aiming for golden-wheat, or that otherwisedly warm golden shade that is classical golden shade. 

I want something a little closer to platinum-blonde. 

Rhonda Bender suggests basecoating in Stained Ivory, shadows in Russet Brown and highlights in Antique Ivory/Creamy Ivory.  Glaze with Saffron Sunset if desired.

If you all will excuse me, I almost burned the bacon so I'd better pay attention!  :wow:

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Just now, LittleBluberry said:

Oooo, might need a recipe for that...  Can I just search it on the interwebs?

I modified the Daifuku Mochi recipe by JustOneCookbook by adding a tablespoon of cocoa powder. I also tend to add more sugar than the recipe calls for, personally.

So yes, an internet search should serve it up.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Kangaroorex said:

You have a patient puddy tat!  Although the picture looks like the kitty is listing and about to fall over in boneless cat mode so there is hope!

I think he was angling to jump onto my shoulder at that point, but he's a ridiculously amicable little thing. He'll happily wander about with whatever nonsense that we put on him.

His brother? Not so much....

DSCN0932.thumb.JPG.567617216e4a17e5473f5bb8905af0ed.JPG

38 minutes ago, Keianna said:

Yay! Totally going to be my animal companion. No, 5th Ed barbarians do not get animal companions, but we won't tell him that ::P:

That's okay, he only plays Pathfinder anyways :poke:

• Like 10
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Kuroneko said:

I think he was angling to jump onto my shoulder at that point, but he's a ridiculously amicable little thing. He'll happily wander about with whatever nonsense that we put on him.

His brother? Not so much....

DSCN0932.thumb.JPG.567617216e4a17e5473f5bb8905af0ed.JPG

That's okay, he only plays Pathfinder anyways :poke:

Tabaxi cat?

• Like 7

1 minute ago, redambrosia said:

We’ve got a roast in the oven and potatoes to eat with it. House smells really good right now. Just don’t know if I’m going to be able to eat, as Sephy is still sleeping on me.

Ooh. Its been forever since I've had a roast...

Add that to the list of things to eat as soon as I get my braces off.

I've got a bunch of mushrooms roasting in the oven myself with salt and pepper

• Like 14

24 minutes ago, Corsair said:

Tabaxi cat?

He plays a special variant of Pathfinder class called "Chaos Maker". It involves jumping onto the battle map at the worst possible time, stealing dice/food/miniatures/pencils and perching on people shoulders to get a better look look at everything ::o:

His only weakness is a new cardboard box, which can be confirmed by anyone who has seen my posts in the acquisitions thread :poke:

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

3 minutes ago, Kuroneko said:

He plays a special variant of Pathfinder class called "Chaos Maker". It involves jumping onto the battle map at the worst possible time, stealing dice/food/miniatures/pencils and perching on people shoulders to get a better look look at everything ::o:

His only weakness is a new cardboard box, which can be confirmed by anyone who has seen my posts in the acquisitions thread :poke:

Animal boxism?  the ability of any box to attract cat into box... no matter how small the box:  if he sits, it fits!

Your cats sound like a lot of fun to be around. 

Now i am off to assemble and prime some Wrath of Kings minis so i can learn more about playing with oil paints!  (read new toy here folks!  at least until my new paint racks get here and i have space to show off my acrylics.  (looks at the 300 odd slots... looks at paint collection...) Maybe. :blink:

• Like 10

I don’t get this...

1 hour ago, NebulousMissy said:

The rampant surfacism in NASA frustrates me.

I thought you worked at a different Dot Gov?

Surfacism ...?

*** wanders off to look that up ***

What do you wish NASA would do instead? LaGrange points?

• Like 8