Randomness XVI: Brains versus Bleach - an Epic Rap Battle in Iambic Pentameter.

Froggy the Great

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I burned the cinnamon rolls badly on the bottom.  Couldn't use the trivet idea on the first batch because the rolls rose in the pan, but I have a good sized pan and metal trivet to try with the second half.  I might try one at a time, just so I have more test subjects.  :;):  The arterial road nearest us is closed for a stretch and there's pretty widespread outages.  We're going to be stuck with no school for another day or two, I think.  

• Like 8
  • Sad 9

2 hours ago, LittleBluberry said:

So I burned the cinnamon rolls badly on the bottom.  Couldn't use the trivet idea on the first batch because the rolls rose in the pan, but I have a good sized pan and metal trivet to try with the second half.  I might try one at a time, just so I have more test subjects.  :;):  The arterial road nearest us is closed for a stretch and there's pretty widespread outages.  We're going to be stuck with no school for another day or two, I think.  

Which kind were you trying to make?

• Like 8

37 minutes ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

Which kind were you trying to make?

Um, from scratch?  The power went out shortly after my bread machine finished making the dough.  I've got some chilling in my garage, I'll try cooking one in a smaller pan on a trivet inside the cast iron Dutch oven tommorow.  Currently debating having some water in the bottom, but I'm worried it will make them too soft.  

• Like 10

If you haven't seen this thread, you really should check it out:
https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/89902-schubert-duvere-and-the-riddling-engine-scooby-doo-redux-pic-heavy/

The reason I bring this up is because I was showing it to my son as we were watching The Simpsons on Disney +, and he said "Dad, you should do The Simpsons with Reaper Minis!"

Um, OK....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 12

8 hours ago, Doug Sundseth said:

Some UI designer needs a talking to.

Oof. We spent two hours today trying to get that stupid CCLM thing on dynamics 360 to work. Never did figure it out. I was the one who got the furthest with it when they asked me why it wasn’t working my only response was “because it’s a Microsoft thing? :shrug:” :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 6

9 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Moving company acquired.

Moving date set.

All I have to do is get everything packed between now and then.

Good for you!

I wish you a smooth move..mine will be coming up end of March.

Going to sign for the mortgage in about an hour, my brainweasels are having a huge party right now.

I took the morning off for this, work after we signed.

• Like 17

2 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Thanks!

I certainly hope it is, it's causing quite a bit of stress and worry.

Also:

l-1612-and-then-came-taco-tuesday.jpg.506ea0e5b612927318a9ad8708bef63a.jpg

We would've had tacos last night, but we wound up having hot dogs, followed by round two being smoked pork chops.  Tacos will be today.  Mmmm, tacos, with leftovers being used for taco salad tomorrow! ^_^

• Like 11

18 hours ago, Crowley said:

I was with you till ketchup. Never use the stuff. 

My pea soup used bacon and sausage this time. 

Almost time to go home... 

The ketchup is TRADITION!!1!

Australian recipe. Supposed to be meat pies, Grump used dumplings. Grumplings?

Or maybe wonton destruction?

In character steampunk dinner and RPG.

What he calls our not dating phase, fooling nobody but himself. ::P:

• Like 10
  • Haha 3