Randomness XVI: Brains versus Bleach - an Epic Rap Battle in Iambic Pentameter.

Froggy the Great

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Inarah said:

If it involves shots of Laphroaig, count me in.  

I'm about to paint some Reaper sheep. We could have a semi-formal sheep contest next year.  With sheep in tuxedos.  

Man, I need to slow down on the scotch. 

Not Laphroaig, but something for the, shall we say,  weak in the knee less sophisticated scotch drinkers, Old Sheep Dip.

GEM

6 minutes ago, NebulousMissy said:

If you're not careful you'll have enough trees for the whole year, one for each day.

And this is a problem, how?

GEM

• Like 7

Somewhere along the line, Mom and sis SERIOUSLY botched a sanity roll. Sister wants to add a narwhal tree this year. Mom is saying upgrade the Gnome tree instead. Gnome and Narwhals seem to be the fad ornaments this year, last year it was red trucks with a christmas tree in the back, with variations (VW bug or motorhome with tree on top, for example).

• Like 12
  • Confused 3

6 minutes ago, Corsair said:

The way this thread has started we need a tree with sheep, scotch and coffee ornaments.

You forgot the Irish and the Kraken.

GEM

1 minute ago, Argentee said:

Somewhere along the line, Mom and sis SERIOUSLY botched a sanity roll. Sister wants to add a narwhal tree this year. Mom is saying upgrade the Gnome tree instead. Gnome and Narwhals seem to be the fad ornaments this year, last year it was red trucks with a christmas tree in the back, with variations (VW bug or motorhome with tree on top, for example).

I vote for Gnomes.

But then again, I might have a slight bias towards the pointy eared set.

GEM

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

48 minutes ago, Xiwo Xerase said:

My wife made daifuku using that recipe on Labor Day.  Are you adding cocoa powder to the filling or the dough?

I don't use the filling part. I just have the mochi on its own...so I guess your answer is the dough?

I also don't bother rolling it into balls or cutting it...I kind of eat the finished mochi from the bowl with a fork or spoon....

Laziness ftw

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Tomorrow I plan to reorganize my paints... I'm exiling white, black, greys and browns to the closet, along with metallics and flesh tones... still can't fit all the remaining on my desk rack. Hard decisions will have to be made, more paints exiled to the closet racks... and I might as well do the mix-and-water thing for all of them.

• Like 10

1 minute ago, Argentee said:

Tomorrow I plan to reorganize my paints... I'm exiling white, black, greys and browns to the closet, along with metallics and flesh tones... still can't fit all the remaining on my desk rack. Hard decisions will have to be made, more paints exiled to the closet racks... and I might as well do the mix-and-water thing for all of them.

If you can put your exiled paints into containers with tight fitting lids, you want to get as close to airtight as possible, they will remain happy little paint pots and droppers for a lot longer time, requiring only an occasional shaking to remain viable.

Tip learned from decades of hoarding hard to replace hobby paints.

GEM

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Inarah said:

I'm out of Laphroaig

What kind? I've had their quarter cask, 10 year, and triple wood. Of them, the only one I found truly drinkable was the quarter cask. The others had way too much of an iodine bite. But then again I thought the Lagavulin 16 was just a tad too much iodine as well, though still drinkable, so maybe I just don't care for the Islay style much.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I said the corgi's name to get her attention for a picture... and up jumped the Aussie from nowhere to get in the frame. This is the story of our lives, through and through.

FFEDD6D9-CB49-462B-A07C-DD4ECEE6595A.thumb.jpeg.140849c45d3cb394e71fc46589555c72.jpeg

Did get my picture too tho.

F9464127-1AE6-49AF-84A6-E7091C904C3D.thumb.jpeg.b51b9f97e347fc7f3c2988436688d0a8.jpeg

Love that photobomb!

• Haha 9