Randomness XVI: Brains versus Bleach - an Epic Rap Battle in Iambic Pentameter.

Froggy the Great

Reaper Toolbox #029 3 PM with Anne has started.   Painting Platinum with Sadie will be on tomorrow at 11 AM instead of 3 PM.  Aaron Lovejoy will be on at 3 PM.  Aaron and Liz were in an accident, but are okay.  Anne is painting a dragon from Dance of Death.  

https://www.twitch.tv/reaperminiatures/

ETA: They are giving away ReaperCon swag bags they found, one per five subs.  I think they're up to three bags now.  Plus possible extra unnamed stuff.

Edited by Serenity
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Thoramel said:

So, I'm a notorious cheapskate when it comes to heating the house. I tend to keep it at 63F when it's just me and will raise it to a balmy 66F when people are coming over. My motto is "Quit complaining and put on a sweater." However, I think my cats are trying to send me a message about turning up the heat.

20200125_102124.thumb.jpg.f460559b70ba34a656334185023041e8.jpg

63?!?

66?!?

Do I look like I'm made of money??

*resets thermostat to 58°

1 hour ago, Erifnogard said:

Truthfully, I would start running as I started making the remark myself. 

Its a tiny apartment, there's no where to run... 

• Haha 12

14 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

You mean you can't hobby while she does the ironing?

But honey we're both doing things we like, right?

Better run after that remark of course..

I actually rather like ironing while watching TV or whatever, as long as I don't have to rush through it.  

• Like 10
  • Confused 1

30 minutes ago, LittleBluberry said:

I actually rather like ironing while watching TV or whatever, as long as I don't have to rush through it.  

I do too. I just wish it had left me with hobby time. I did watch two more episodes of Dark Matter. Sadly I'm on the final season. For what might be the first time, I'm actually considering actively seeking out and or writing fan fiction... You know, in all my free time. 

• Like 12

9 hours ago, Kuroneko said:

Woo hoo! A whole day where no one is telling me to do stuff for them! Time to go out and go for a nice long trek and clear my head!

***looks out window***

Oh, it's heavy rain and 40mph winds ::(: 

Time for some painting....

I'd take that over the smoke you can barely see 200m through...

• Like 1
  • Sad 11

25 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

We're 75-76F in our place, but that's partially because it doesn't necessarily matter what you set the thermostat at when the halls are 25C.

Oh well, it works for us and how we are in our place, so not going to complain about that! ^_^

So you're saying that the 298.15 K temperature in the hall overrides anything your heating and cooling plant does and you end up with between 534.67 R and 535.67 R in your domicile?

Edited by Erifnogard
The math is either correct or I'm just going to change the laws of physics to make it correct next time.
  • Haha 9

10 hours ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

Isn't that an average day in Scotland? :poke:

At least you have a nice excuse to stay in and paint all day! ::D:

Hey! I'll have you know that we've had one full day of sunshine this month!

It was such a rare event that I even took a photo ::P:

DSCN4183.thumb.JPG.fb871a5ebe0eeb6e37d439a60aaa22cb.JPG

Wind has died down now, but we've got another squall coming in tomorrow. Two week forecast does not look promising, just cold, rain and wind, probably until March <_<

58 minutes ago, sumbloke said:

I'd take that over the smoke you can barely see 200m through...

I really wish I could send you some our rain. All kidding about our weather aside, it's absolutely awful what you guys are going through. Really hope you're really far away from the fires.

You can keep all the venomous spiders though.

• Like 14

2 hours ago, LittleBluberry said:

I personally hate ironing so much I have only touched an iron a few times in the 34 years I have lived my adulting life,  and not touched it at all in at least twenty...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Kuroneko said:

I really wish I could send you some our rain. All kidding about our weather aside, it's absolutely awful what you guys are going through. Really hope you're really far away from the fires.

You can keep all the venomous spiders though.

There are two about 15km away from my work on opposite sides. The one to the NE is under control (and only 418ha), the one to the SW is not and currently around 15,000ha...

• Sad 10

2 minutes ago, Citrine said:

I personally hate ironing so much I have only touched an iron a few times in the 34 years I have lived my adulting life,  and not touched it at all in at least twenty...

I ironed one shirt and one pair of pants last year and that was only because I had to attend a funeral.

• Like 8

55 minutes ago, sumbloke said:

There are two about 15km away from my work on opposite sides. The one to the NE is under control (and only 418ha), the one to the SW is not and currently around 15,000ha...

That's utterly terrifying ::(:

I really hope you get some decent rainfall soon. It must be awful having to deal with that in the back of your mind all the time. 

• Like 8