Jump to content

Randomness XVI: Brains versus Bleach - an Epic Rap Battle in Iambic Pentameter.


Froggy the Great
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have come to the conclusion that I would prefer to work with people that chose INT as their dump stat over people that have chosen WIS as their dump stat....

 

The lack of common sense among my coworkers has be irritated.

 

The Auld Grump - one spent an hour degreasing the filter tray from the fryer.... A tray whose purpose is to have grease run into it.

  • Like 7
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TGP said:

Check out Clearman's paint area.

They do have a nice painting area.  By "thoughts on how I can store more in my new area" I've figured if I lift my Impudent Mortal reverse dropper rack up about six inches (done easily enough with the 3D printer I'll be getting soon) I can then slide in an inverted 48 dropper bottle rack from Iron Heart Artisans under it, and such a rack would then store my metallics as well as some of the more "special" use case paints.  Still can't decide if I'll go with the inverted 72 dropper bottle or the six tier rack on the left side though.  Probably will be the six tier rack though, since I want to get my paws on a few different types of paint that won't fit the inverted racks (Formula P3 being a big one).

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, WhiteWulfe said:

They do have a nice painting area.  By "thoughts on how I can store more in my new area" I've figured if I lift my Impudent Mortal reverse dropper rack up about six inches (done easily enough with the 3D printer I'll be getting soon) I can then slide in an inverted 48 dropper bottle rack from Iron Heart Artisans under it, and such a rack would then store my metallics as well as some of the more "special" use case paints.  Still can't decide if I'll go with the inverted 72 dropper bottle or the six tier rack on the left side though.  Probably will be the six tier rack though, since I want to get my paws on a few different types of paint that won't fit the inverted racks (Formula P3 being a big one).

Nail polish racks.  I have a pair I keep my lesser used paints in and it holds most paint bottles.  Since its on the wall it doesn't take up desk space...

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Kangaroorex said:

Nail polish racks.  I have a pair I keep my lesser used paints in and it holds most paint bottles.  Since its on the wall it doesn't take up desk space...

Wall mounted racks are indeed handy if there's a wall to mount them on.  Sadly that space has a bunch of glass right behind it, which makes it handy for fresh air to come in but not so handy for hanging things.  But a good suggestion either way, even if I'm arguably enamored with the products from Iron Heart Artisans - not sure why, but I rather like their products... 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Corsair said:

Good luck to you! And to @LittleBluberry too! [get with it girl!]

 

Yeah, I've been putting it off.  So much beaurocracy and the $600 application fee doesn't excite me either.  

 

11 hours ago, SparrowMarie said:

On a last ditch attempt to try and curb my migraines. The weather has been awful. I saw some weather pressure relief earplugs on Amazon and am going to order some and see if they actually work.

 

My allergies have been awful and tend to cause a lot of sinus inflammation.  Maybe you're having allergies spending spring in a new home?  I hope you get some relief.  

  • Like 3
  • Sad 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, TGP said:

Parade? 

 

One of our local live-action wargame groups came out as tournament winners in a national competition.  The city is shutting down and having a celebratory party with a parade tomorrow.  It's going to be outdoors in the snow, and automotive travel is strongly discouraged.  

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Haha 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Inarah said:

 

One of our local live-action wargame groups came out as tournament winners in a national competition.  The city is shutting down and having a celebratory party with a parade tomorrow.  It's going to be outdoors in the snow, and automotive travel is strongly discouraged.  

 

 

That's cool!!

 

It was so nice to paint last night. Worked on my Bones ghasts, got them nearly done... To A tolerable tabletop standard. Just gotta slap them into bases and flock them. Maybe some cleanup on their rags.  

 

Monday was such a long week at work though... Today is better. 

 

Coffee!!

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...