Randomness XVI: Brains versus Bleach - an Epic Rap Battle in Iambic Pentameter.

Froggy the Great

Pfff only a week before our buyer needs to put in her bank garantuee in order to buy our house.

If she doesn't we need to prolong or she needs to pay 10% of the sum, meaning we need to search for a new buyer.

I sure hope it will all be alright.

I hate this waiting game.

• Like 9
  • Sad 3

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, Doug Sundseth said:

Sunday, we had a high of 71°F/22°C. Monday, the high was right around 30°F/-1°C with moderate to heavy snow. This morning, it was –1°F/-18°C when I drove in to work.

Winter on the high plains.

Sounds like you just got what we had come through like Sunday to Monday......

Currently snowing here. Sad part is what actually nice overnight, till the white crap came in. It suppose to melt off by the afternoon, I'm not so sure of that.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Corsair said:

Welcome Back! You have been missed! And if Sephie is teething, no wonder Dad is wincing.

M.E.O.W. approves this post!

Had a good Starfinder game last night. 2 new players, both ran pre-gen characters and seemed to enjoy themselves. Surprisingly, my Vesk "Groo" [a 7'8" lizard soldier, not known for being real bright] actually pulled off our most needed interactions needing charisma!

Sounds like this is a Vesk thing.  my younger son plays a Vesk soldier in our Starfinder game and has the most amazing luck with his 1 point of culture.  The Shirren scholar will be wrestling with a problem and be unable to get the information with moderate rolls and then the Vesk will walk in, say 'let me try' and get a natural 20 on the roll.  this has happened multiple times.  Maybe its a hidden reptilian trait...

• Like 5
  • Haha 5

On 2/4/2020 at 8:57 AM, Citrine said:

I had to pay $725, which is quite steep.   The online form was really easy to fill out,  but very very very long.   

Probably the fee has gone up, I haven't checked in a few years.  There is also the whole "show up at a place and time of our choosing" for the interview which is inconvenient when you have a schedule that isn't flexible.  That is honestly the bigger issue.  

So very tired today.  Sleep schedules in this house need to get fixed, everyone else's bad habits are interfering with my sleep and wearing me out.  

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:
3 hours ago, Doug Sundseth said:

Sunday, we had a high of 71°F/22°C. Monday, the high was right around 30°F/-1°C with moderate to heavy snow. This morning, it was –1°F/-18°C when I drove in to work.

Winter on the high plains.

Saskatchewan: "Hold my beer."

We had +7 C Friday so everything started to melt. -20 C yesterday morning. The several inches of ice/hardpack snow on the street in front of our house thawed enough to make nice deep ruts and then froze solid. When driving you more or less fall into the first set and then hope they go where you want because you may not get out of them. It's only for a 100 yards so not a big deal. Highways and roads are fine.

• Like 12

27 minutes ago, Zink said:

We had +7 C Friday so everything started to melt. -20 C yesterday morning. The several inches of ice/hardpack snow on the street in front of our house thawed enough to make nice deep ruts and then froze solid. When driving you more or less fall into the first set and then hope they go where you want because you may not get out of them. It's only for a 100 yards so not a big deal. Highways and roads are fine.

We had the melt and freeze here as well. The highways are fine, but on the dirt road it's nothing my slick ice in the places where the trees stopped the snow. Your tires go into the ice ruts and you pray that you're not going fast enough to hop out of them, because if you do then your tires will be on a skating rink and there's no stopping at that point.

• Like 11