Randomness XVI: Brains versus Bleach - an Epic Rap Battle in Iambic Pentameter.

Froggy the Great

13 minutes ago, Crowley said:

Now I need to go get in line to go to the grocery store... *sigh* Better an hour wait now, than 3+ over the weekend. 

A line to go to the grocery store?  Boy am I glad I live I relatively unmolested suburbia!

• Like 10

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Crowley said:

Okay, I managed to log onto work, and IMMEDIATELY got into a call with one of my bosses!! :lol:  Anyway, after I got off the call, managed to actually get some work done. And no, we didn't video chat. 

Now I need to go get in line to go to the grocery store... *sigh* Better an hour wait now, than 3+ over the weekend. 

yeah the line at shoprite was absurd yesterday, so I gave up and went to lidl instead. It had just opened before this whole thing started so no one seems to realize it exists.

the selection isn't as good, but being able to walk in get stuff and leave in under a half hour is worth it.

• Like 15

1 hour ago, TGP said:

I wonder if Skype can do that. I've tried Skype twice. 

Do you need a green screen?

FaceRig does a decent job of it, assuming you don't wear glasses. 

1 hour ago, Oakleaf98 said:

This tweet came in a while back.

https://twitter.com/philiprosedale/status/1236729924062330880

I would like universities to start using it again.

Plus i think it would be revenge against people who have insulted me for using SL.

Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 9.04.31 AM.png

Man I miss hitting up SecondLife on a regular basis, but after you've had a Sim (and rather enjoy building) it gets difficult to not have your own place to kick back and relax on... 

I remember that dream they all had, that of massive online campuses on SecondLife. They lasted for a decent amount of time, even if they were mainly glorified "come to our university rl!" type places. 

• Like 6

37 minutes ago, Kangaroorex said:

A line to go to the grocery store?  Boy am I glad I live I relatively unmolested suburbia!

Even in our relatively sparsely populated part of the country a trip to the nearest WincCo involves waiting in line, with measured distancing stripes on the sidewalk.

I do have to admit that once in the store the freedom of movement allowed by limiting the number of people into the store makes for a much faster shopping trip.

On balance, I will be extremely happy once this whole virus thing burns it self out.

GEM

• Like 11

Well, most of the snow has melted before I could wake up and build some snowmen. There seems to be some kind of barrier around Yorkville in regards to storms, they always seem to pass by us by a narrow margin. Missed out on three so far this year. Is this a side effect of the high radon content of the ground water? Or the insidious need of the channel 7 news team to foil my every plan, even when I try to throw them a solid? Or are my attempts being interfered with by one of the neighbors with a twisted agenda to keep the area bright and sunny? 

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, Lord of the Dish Pit said:

Well, most of the snow has melted before I could wake up and build some snowmen. There seems to be some kind of barrier around Yorkville in regards to storms, they always seem to pass by us by a narrow margin. Missed out on three so far this year. Is this a side effect of the high radon content of the ground water? Or the insidious need of the channel 7 news team to foil my every plan, even when I try to throw them a solid? Or are my attempts being interfered with by one of the neighbors with a twisted agenda to keep the area bright and sunny? 

It's the Unicorns.

1678598421_BadUnicorns.jpg.8d6e7017939342f08bddf236c39f555d.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 14

11 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Man I miss hitting up SecondLife on a regular basis, but after you've had a Sim (and rather enjoy building) it gets difficult to not have your own place to kick back and relax on... 

I remember that dream they all had, that of massive online campuses on SecondLife. They lasted for a decent amount of time, even if they were mainly glorified "come to our university rl!" type places. 

Errr.  I had to clean up a computer from one of our techs who was fired and he had a second life account...  There are things I don't want to know about people; I would have to say there are some really bad neighborhoods in that AR.

3 minutes ago, TripleH said:

It's the Unicorns.

1678598421_BadUnicorns.jpg.8d6e7017939342f08bddf236c39f555d.jpg

I want these minis!

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Yup.

A University i used to go to irl has a set of sims on there,but they seem to have left it empty. I know the US Army even had a set of sims,but they closed it down and went to opensim or something.

• Like 7

I'm having a "some people should be shot" sort of day. I won't go into that, though. 

Despite it being a big don't do this part of our and our biggest competitor's documentation regarding wash codes on our car wash systems, it seems that about 1 out of 10 car wash owners/managers like to set their personal wash codes to 12345 

I just discovered another one today. 

And given the way the rest of the morning went, that has inspired me to tell all of you.   Seriously, if these owners are stupid enough to use that as their personal wash code, despite being warned not to, why should I care if the rest of the world discovers it? 

So the next time you pull up to a car wash, before you swipe your card, enter your code or pay your money, try typing in 12345   - if you get a free wash, congratulations, you've discovered a stupid car wash owner/manager. 

BTW, while I won't disclose exactly where I've found these codes before, I will reveal that today's discovery was at a site in a small town within a hundred miles of the Mississippi river. 

Edited by kristof65
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

ReaperLand! #013 started around 3 PM.  

There is a potential giveaway today for 100 Bones minis, 50 DHL metal minis, and the first 108 colors in the MSP Core paints line.  It requires there be enough subs to total 1500 (I think) by the end of the show.  They match all gift subs on ReaperLand today and there are lots of gift subs happening today.  Good luck if the giveaway happens today!

https://www.twitch.tv/reaperminiatures/

ETA:  40 subs to go to reach goal.  They'll be accepting more subs during Bone 5 Live which is scheduled to start around 4:30 PM.

ETA: They reached the sub goal.  The winner is viggospeeps.  Congrats!

Edited by Serenity
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, Serenity said:

ReaperLand! #013 started around 3 PM.  

There is a potential giveaway today for 100 Bones minis, 50 DHL metal minis, and the first 108 colors in the MSP Core paints line.  It requires there be enough subs to total 1500 (I think) by the end of the show.  They match all gift subs on ReaperLand today and there are lots of gift subs happening today.  Good luck if the giveaway happens today!

https://www.twitch.tv/reaperminiatures/

ETA:  40 subs to go to reach goal.  They'll be accepting more subs during Bone 5 Live which is scheduled to start around 4:30 PM.

Anything special we have to do? Or is it only for subbers?

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, pcktlnt said:

Anything special we have to do? Or is it only for subbers?

You have to register on Twitch, join the chat and enter "#free" there.  As far as I know, you don't need to be a subscriber to win.   They'll do the giveaway probably near the end of the Bones 5 Live stream.  Justin announced they've reached the goal.  Good luck if you enter the giveaway!  

• Like 4