Sign in to follow this  
Darsc Zacal

ReaperCon streaming video days and times

Saw this posted by Reaper on Facebook and figured some here, especially those of us that can’t attend Reapercon, might be interested.

D1051612-F9EA-447F-94A0-6B01A4D68DBF.thumb.jpeg.430d12f2d441dfe1dac63d1945b3e346.jpeg

Edited by Darsc Zacal
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5

I believe the Guest/ Special steam times will be those who contacted Reaper about doing our streams. I hope Justin will set Reaper to host the current streamer. I know I'm excited to stream from onsite. 

Edited by nakos
  • Like 1

Any word if they will be streaming or recording Ed's Battle for Dreadmere game he's running? It was one of the events I've heard about from Reaper Live! that caught my attention, not only to watch but to try and bring into the home game.

On 8/24/2019 at 10:40 PM, Darsc Zacal said:

Saw this posted by Reaper on Facebook and figured some here, especially those of us that can’t attend Reapercon, might be interested.

Thank you so much for posting this here Darsc. I can't go to the con, but I always love watching any videos I can find from the events. I probably would not have found out about these Reapercon live streams if it was only posted on Facebook. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, CorallineAlgae said:

Thank you so much for posting this here Darsc. I can't go to the con, but I always love watching any videos I can find from the events. I probably would not have found out about these Reapercon live streams if it was only posted on Facebook. 

Excellent! Glad to be of help. ^_^

• Like 1