Sign in to follow this  
Iridil

Spiders - part 1 (small and medium)

More speedpaints for gaming - Not really satisfied with the spider swarms - any tips on how to better do them would be appreciated. I like the vermin pair better in hand, though the photos show where more time would have made for much better/smoother blending. They're off to eat some PCs now....

77128_SpiderSwarm2.JPG

77126_2spiders_2.JPG

77126_2spiders_3.JPG

• Like 20

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Chaoswolf
      The two spider swarms from Bones 1, painted to a table top standard. I tried doing a little free hand with some markings here and there to hopefully make them a little interesting.
      Thanks for looking.

• By SGHawkins09
      This was my second diorama that I did for ReaperCon 2016. I started toying with ideas after the Mousling Award was announced and originally pictured a few Mouslings in a cave, totally oblivious to the spider on the ceiling. This changed when I was sorting through some burl wood and came across the piece that I used. I used wolf spiders as my inspiration as they like to make their home in holes and so rather than a cave, I had the Mouslings hunting the spider in a field. It just came together perfectly and I had a blast painting them. I am so addicted to Mouslings now.

"The Hunt"
      MSP Open Mousling Third Place

• By Chaoswolf
      This is a quick little conversion from Reapercon last year that I finally painted up. (What? I have figures older than you are that I still haven't painted yet. This is fast by comparison).

The little familiar is riding on the spider, which is mounted on a base from Secret Weapon miniatures.

Tabletop paint,as usual. As an experiment, this figure was done almost entirely with inks.

Please let me know what you think.

• By Sirithiliel
      The finished batch of vermin, mummies, ghasts

77259: Fly Demon
      77144: Mummy x 6
      77146: Mummy Warrior
      77126: Vermin: Spider x5
      77046: Bat Swarm
      77032: Oxidation Beast x2 (one with hat conversion)
      77159: Ghast x4
      77025: Giant Spider
      77360: Mr. Bones
      ?????: Chronoscope Tick thing

• By Baugi
      Lotsa colours! Grey one is dark elf triad, red and orange is HD Crimson, garnet, brilliant reds plus fireball orange and pale saffron. Gross white one is AP necrotic flesh, msp linen white, HD solid white, and HD blue flame. Crazy bioluminescent one is msp imperial purple, P3 beaten purple, AP alien purple, HD spruce green and P3 Arcane blue. Bases are reaper kickstarter round bases with pumice gel, some Browns and a light dusting of bone.

• Who's Online   23 Members, 2 Anonymous, 116 Guests (See full list)