Sign in to follow this  
Generic Fighter

Last Grind For Level 42!(September Hobby Goals!)

On 9/1/2019 at 9:32 PM, EvilJames said:

Make some Ghost Archipelago terrain.

Get some crews speed painted for ghost archipleigo

Piant a dragon

Clean my desk and maybe finish off a few things on it before I start yet another project

Also get pictures of what I have gotten done, because I've actually been painting a decent amount lately. Not nearly enough to start clearing off the shelf but enough that the shelf shouldn't grow too bad yet.

Good luck. I tried this and got stuck at step 1 making some ghost archipelago terrain.

buckyball

• Like 3

So, at the mid-month check in, I have finished all the Minifig “Mythical Earth” orcs I had primed, but haven’t gotten the next units filed and primed. I’ve gotten distracted by working on some home cast barbarians to be early Saxons which were ready to paint. I should have them based up this week and be ready to grab the next thing, whatever that turns out to be. 

3B5AE93A-7F89-4A5A-89A4-AC5F0FC92FF5.thumb.jpeg.33492b73eb9179ce7dbffffb35c2ec2d.jpeg

• Like 4

Haven't painted in months but I have worked on my D&D campaigns.  They are stable, so now (on Talk Like A Pirates Day) I believe I will dig out some of the Pirates of the Dragonspine Sea in my collection and paint at least three to go along with the Ghosts of Saltmarsh.  Along with the Dreadmere Fishing Boat I just bought.  And like many others I need to clean up my desk.

• Like 3